A Solid quest without a good answer?

So here is the quest.. You have lost everything! Your entire family and friends.. You've lost your career and all your assets your left in a foreign country and unable to work or leave the country.. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• In such dire circumstances , it's either sink or swim. I'd do whatever it takes, within reason, to rebuild my life

I'd reach out to lots of new people to make new friends. That'd open the door to new opportunities, because they may have connections to other people too who can help towards giving me a new start in my life . I'd apply for jobs everywhere I could... asking them to hire me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well on the positive things can't get worse so id just totally focus on one issue at a time and stay on that one until its improved or solved then move to the next

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you have a simple choice... give up or keep trying

Well giving up is not an option the questing is how do you keep trying.. what route would YOU take

heh thanks mate

let us know how it works out and remember what doesn't kill us makes us stronger ;)

• I become a prostitute.

solid solution my good man..