If you would wake up tomorrow having gained on quality or ability, what would it be?

Please tell me what and why you would want this new quality or ability?

1mo Typo here supposed to read gained one quality or ability? Geez I was tired this morning, sorry!

Most Helpful Guy

• To be more perceptive in the body and mind of others - You can never be too perceptive of another person's mind and body

Most Helpful Girl

• There's 2 abilities I would love to have and I can't decide one over the other so here's both.

1: The ability to control all the elements (Earth, Air, Fire, Water)

2: ESP (Extrasensory perception)

If I could have both that would be amazing.
    Great Question @miamigirl1970

What Guys Said 14

• Ability to fuck any girl I see on the street within minutes of meeting her. Im good, but only the rich and famous are allowed to do that.

Im sure some people will say 'to understand dogs/to fly/to time travel/to see my future/to overthrow governments/to live in my dreams/to teleport/to change my neurochemistry/to salivate alcohol/to become a woman/invisibility etc, but really, nah its just the sex for me.

Although if I could wake up as a woman, all my lifes problems would be solved immediately. All of them. I wouldn't need sex, for one thing!

@DonRomeo- too good!

I can grant you that ability XD

@DonRomeo... What men really need is a safe , effective sex drive killer , that does not impede the " male drive " to get things done , men would achieve so much more !! Most women would be very happy with this too... no more " filthy beasts that always want sex !! " , uttered by a female work colleague of mine !!

• I would like to know all the secrets behind the law of attraction.

• Jedi mind powers

• Healing powers
    Prosperity magic
    Covert hypnotism
    would solve all my problems/worries

• Being able to breathe underwear. I mean, c'mon! Everyone knows that life is better...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5TQ4_xX2so

• Able to manipulate the mind of the people to my own will except my close family and friends otherwise it is no fun

• Teleportation !! Instant go-anywhere , the ability to experience the whole world , maybe even beyond that !!

• Mind control. I only have partial now :(

• Would i be amazing at it? Like one of the best ever? Id prob wanna be a sick artist like drawing and painting thats kinda stuff

• to be a little more eloquent and get my point across better. i know i can sometimes yoda be

• Sora and Shiro's combined intelligence.

• Making billions of Dollars so I could do whatever I liked in life.
    Live in my own private Island & have all my desires in life fullfilled.

• The ability to talk to females.

• Omnipotence. Because duh.

What Girls Said 12

• The ability to speak all languages. I would love to have the ability to communicate freely, to never have to use captions, and to truly go anywhere and not feel like I don't belong because I don't understand.

• Ability.
    It has Helped me on Here, dear, to Have... Quality.
    Good luck and Great question, @miamigirl1970 xx

• If you are talking about superpowers it would be either the ability to control space and time or the ability to create illusions.

If you are talking about normal things I would chose to have the ability to always be my ideal weight and never gain weight no matter what I eat.

• Invincible heart

• Clarity with my purpose and direction in life

• I'd gain the ability to go forward or backwards in time so I can ultimately make everything go my way

• awesome boobs

• Telekinesis, like Raven from Teen Titans

• Mind reading.

• The ability to control other people's minds ( unless that's weird then guess I telekinesis)

• Being able to read thoughts :o

• Time control to change people's lives