What Are Your Thoughts On Mike Myers?

What Are Your Thoughts On Mike Myers? What Are Your Thoughts On Mike Myers?
I Love Mike Myers Because Of Shrek (:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny dude. SNL, Wayne's World, Austin Powers, So I Married An Axe Murderer👍

I hope you don't mind me asking can you comment on my MyTakes about Halloween?

What Girls Said 4

• lol!! Oh, I thought you meant "Michael Myers" from Halloween. I was wondering if he was still Around Town for tis Halloween, @Red88xxx
    I like this dude. I have Seen him in a Few good Flicks.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, hun!! xxoo

• I really don't have an opinion of him, but if he's Shrek 👍🏽👍🏽

• He isn't my favorite

• I just hate him.

What Guys Said 6

• very funny. great at characters and accents although that love guru movie was terrible

• Funny guy but I don't see any growth in his style of humor.

• He is a funny guy and I remember seeing him first time in" Wayne's world "and also "my girlfriend is an ax murderer " But yeah he does a lot of voices and also "the cat in the hat "

• Great before The Love Guru..

I never watched that movie (:

Keep it that way.

I only saw small parts of it when I was watching lists like Top 10 Worst Comedy Movies And Top 10 Movies That Won Razzie Awards

• Not nearly as funny as he thinks he is. His voices and accents are terrible.

• Great actor. But I've heard he isn't the most pleasant person. I don't want to believe it though.