Dont like my answer?

Why these punks asking questions and then when you answer and its not what they like they block you.. Its pretty pointless to ask questions if your not open to other peoples serious opinions...

NOTE : This time i wasn't trolling! i swear!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh we've all been there dudes take the time to just revel in the fact that you won. And you won so bad that they had to block you! 😂😂😂✌🏿️

• haha iv been blocked 4 times in the last 3 days.. this is one hell of a winning streak lol

• Could be the same person making other accounts. 😂😂 of not then congrats dude! I've been blocked by people that I've never encountered on here Lolol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the same mentality that created "Safe Spaces" at COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES (for fuck's sake! Colleges and universities? Fuck this planet, we need another planet-killing meteor).

• Same shit that kept me from smoking soldiers my last year in the army... new age feelings and bullshit lol

• I hear ya man. It's one of the reasons I got out of the Corps. Seeing one of the guys in my platoon get NJP'ed for 'hazing' a squid on ship, when said 'hazing' was just the same kind of shit us grunts used to do to each other on an hourly basis, was absolute horseshit. Then there were the sensitivity classes, the "Don't rape" classes, sexual harassment classes, fucking boots that cried if you made them do stupid, pointless shit as a punishment for being fuckknuckles... yeah, this "Kinder, Gentler" bullfuckery has destroyed the West.

• The sad truth my friend

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• bahahahaha
    I don t believe ya! :P

• Some people are too sensitive or just want to have others agree with them.

• 0|0
  • story of my life on gag. we have a special breed of butthurt on this site.

• I think it is because they don't have self love, they hate themselves so then they hate on others.

• I agree

• Because they can. Yup. In real life when someone says something you totally disagree with or don't like or is just stupid, you can't block them, but on here you can, so just like the many many other things that can be done on the web, but not in real life, like trolling, spamming, faking who you are, people do it, because they can.

• That's the beauty of the internet. So easy to not hear what u don't want to hear. Don't let them get to u. They SUCK!

What Guys Said 11

• This question gets asked almost every week, from what I noticed. And my answer yet again is "because that's just how they are."
    Simple.

• Well thank god im not on here enough to see the other people asking it.. but damn people be getting butt hurt on here lol

• anyhow... back to trolling! take care mate

• Good luck with trolling, bruh. I suppose I'll have to partake in it later too lol

• Lmao I don't know man. I tried to answer a question yesterday and the chick blocked me for no reason. New user never interacted with me on here. Must been either a pink anon I pissed off or some chick who didn't like my opinion and just blocked me 😂 kids these days are too fragile.

• Perhaps it is the way you are voicing your disagreement?

• asking about election i say trump 2016! and beyond BAM blocked! lol

• I have no idea. Luckily politics is not so binary where I live.

• @spoons Actaully the democrats were the slave owned and the KKK was founded by take a guess... Democrats! hmmm shit dont seem to tolerant does it lol

• There r two girls on here who REALLY piss me off. I would say their name but unfortunately, GAG would remove it. But they go around saying no one can beat them in an argument, and everyone's a fag, and everything should cater to them. They say incorrect facts, and yet I can't correct them. Why? Cuz they blocked me.

• I've only been blocked once and I didn't even find out till a long time later. Some people just want to shut themselves off from reality.

• i have spoken a lot about this very thing just lately. these people dont seem to realise that if there is any place for it here it is in writing a coherent 'mytake' rather than using questions to make a biased statement or just to rant. to me its not what the site is for and it ruins the very ethos of coming here to help or be helped

• just to add, i would like to see the downvote option dropped. so many use it without giving any thought or reason why. it just serves to wind up the people who give legitimate opinions

• In a brave new world full of triggered adult children who need safe spaces do you really even need to ask this?

• There are quite a few on here who basically want to be told what they want to hear.

• Its only a bunch of people on here. Once you are blocked by all of them its no big deal.

• welcome to interacting with other humans

• huh.. no? lol fact is i hate the fucking internet and the only reason i come on here at all is cuz my kid sis is on here.. anyhow you say thats interacting with humans? naw its the internet man.. iv never seen a person im talking to directly be able to hit block when i say something they dont like =P anyhow i know what you mean so ill stop trollin

• in real life too people are not open to reason, thats not exclusive to being on the internet :p

• yes but i am crazy good at getting them to shut down and submit to my will when its in person lol.. Thank you 35M training hahaah

• i hate opinions honestly