My boyfriend thinks I have triple C breasts when he plays with them. Should I tell him I'm only a B cup?

He loves playing with my boobs. I don't know why he thinks they are so big. I'm only a size B. He calls them triple C's and it makes me feel weird because I doubt thats my actual size lol. Should I break the news to him or just keep my mouth shut?

• Break the news to him
    46% (11)55% (17)51% (28)Vote
  • Keep my mouth shut
    54% (13)45% (14)49% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• He's either under a screwy delusion or he's simply overjoyed with what you have. Regardless, he's happy, and from the sounds of it, so are you with the way he treats you AND your "plentiful assets"! Let him enjoy this one and don't say a thing. Mum's the word.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Well it really shouldn't matter one way or the other. Your boobs are what they are, and it's great that your boyfriend loves them. But he shouldn't love them because he thinks they are a particular cup size. He ought to just love them regardless of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, if a girl thinks a guy has an 8 inch dick do you think he would tell her the truth if its not the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • And you think he has an 8-incher. Sadly it's only 6-inch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why say anything? If he likes em then just go with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • its just a measurement
    they aren't actually going to change size when you tell them that he said the wrong letter..

0|0
    0|0
  • Be happy, but honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha, has he not experienced many breasts before?

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll ruin his life lol. Jk who cares he loves you doesn't he?

0|0
    0|0
  • Break the news to him, but say that you enjoy him playing with them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep my mouth shut

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of triple C's anyway but you're probably very thin so they look more pronounced so just let him have his fun

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I've never heard of them either lol

• 1mo

You're probably his first to play with 😊

What Girls Said 8

• Triple C?

I have never heard of this size before. Lol. Um I don't think it matters, if he likes them and thinks they're so big having the actual size shouldn't change his opinion of them. If it does he's a #superficialbitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you learn something new every day (triple C's)...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what in the world. Why would it matter if you have C's or B's? If he likes them he likes them... Tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • Triple C?
    what lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure he is not joking, or saying these are all i need.

0|0
    0|0
  • whats the different i fu tell him theyre b cup? theyre already huge in his eyes #logic

0|0
    0|0
  • Loool I'm pretty sure triple c isn't a thing? Anyhow just let him believe what he wants to believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter what he thinks unless he's going to buy u lingerie.

0|0
    0|0