What do you usually do on your birthday?

my birthday is coming and I have no idea about what I am going to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing, really. The last 1 was by myself got delayed until July 4th, the 1 before that, I was by myself cause I didn't feel like driving 9 hours with my family. The time before that, I did some shit you'd expect a 21 year old would do and before that, I was in Italy. It's usually my sisters who celebrate it and I just tag along (I'm a triplet)

Most Helpful Girl

• Since its just me, brother and dad... we normally go out for dinner. When i was younger my dad would buy a cake and he'd place me on his lap and tell me stories while eating it. Last year i went out with friends and just enjoyed the time together.

What Guys Said 28

• I no longer go with girlfriends to a restaurant and get embarrassed by their silly happy birthday songs lol.

• Normally I eat whatever I want to. The rest of the day goes as usual.

• At my age nothing majorily exciting maybe go out to dinner with family and friends.

• I hit the gym get a killer workout , and then have a killer meal lol , I do nothing but that usually the normal

• Not so much in recent years.

Usually dinner with my cousins, siblings, and friends.

This up-coming year, however, I want to go to Disneyland.

• On my 16th birthday nothing happened at all, my dad was on a business trip in China and my mum was busy.

• These days I do almost nothing

• I go to work if my bday falls on a workday but I always go get a burger at my favorite burger joint. You should go shopping, buy yourself something you normally wouldn't buy. Splurge a little! Happy early birthday

• Generally forget about it, unless it's one of the big milestones such as 30 (thank fuck that's done with) or 40 (don't have to worry about that one just yet), in which case, I get particularly depressed.

Something for you to look forward to...

• Work, then drink a beer. Not much these days.

• I usually go see a movie or go to a baseball game. I don't do as much as I did as a kid. I don't get gifts or anything. I still get a cake though lol

• Hang out with close friends and have a good time

• Just cut the cake with family and enjoy eating it :)

• dinner and then if the night goes well, sex afterward. and most times what I want to do not my SO.

• Go out for a nice dinner.

• I like to call of my feminist friends just to hang out.

• Absolutely nothing.

• Really do nothing have no one special to share it with.

• I don't like celebrating much... usually I just go out with some close friends and have some fun

• nothing. its just another day

• Usually I go out to dinner with family

• Do something you wanna do since a long time

• Usually get wasted with my friends.

• Eat cake, call in sick.

• The same thing I always do pinky, try to take over the world. 😈

• Work 12 to 14 hours then go out for super with family And friends

• Well I spend mine on the 24th finally breaking through the friend zone with my best friend of 2 years and have crazy sex all night long 😊

• Have friends over, eat tasty appetizers, drink tasty drinks, and play hilarious games together. Or have unique conversations

What Girls Said 10

• My birthday is coming up as well. I usually just have dinner with my family if anything. I don't put much emphasis on my birthday, haha.

• I travel to somewhere in the U. S. that I haven't been. Last year was Colorado. This year it is Michigan.

wish I could do that

I have school and I have been really stressed so a one day trip would make me even more, but when I finish school I want to do it too

I'd just go out to dinner then with family and/or friends. It's still fun. When you get older, you don't get parties lol

• Eat cake. Get fat. 😂😂 Srsyl tho I have some cake and have some dinner with fam and friends and call it a night

• I take my self on mini vacations. Normally my boss will give me my birthday week off cause he knows this is my thing. Last year I went to the islands and this year I will be going down to south america

• my birthday is tomorrow!! :D

I'm going out to Denny's (lol) with fam and then the day after some friends and I are going to a bar to get turnt

• Used to get drunk but now just dinner

• Nothing lol

• Go trick or treating lol

• Mmm..
    Have a birthweek and do whatever I feel like doing that week with my friends.

• I don't give a shit about my birthday. My friends tend to plan something for me tho