Do you treat yourself with at home 'spa days'?

You know those days when you're feeling fancy and want to pamper yourself after a long tiring day.
Filling in your bathtub with essential oil, bath bomb, and some rose petals. Have a treatment mask on, scented candles, Epsom salt, a diffuser in your bathroom, soft music, a glass of wine by your side while soaking on the tub... ... all that jazz.
Girls might wax or paint their nails. What I like to do is only switch on the bathroom mirror light instead of the main one, for a romantic and luxurious spirit.
Okay, maybe I just gave you ideas on what to do for an at home spa, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have most of that stuff, just not the rose petals or face mask (though some bath salts have dehydrated petals in them)

Most Helpful Girl

• Every time when I've had a bad day, always pamper myself with wine (drinking age here is 18+ before you fall out of your chair! :P), bubble baths, favourite movie, painting nails, doing henna tattoos (the essence of henna is actually quite soothing lol) and eating lots of food !

What Guys Said 5

• nope I treat myself to my stash of special cigars and the best coffee.

• Yeah just like Chandler on "Friends " did but not to that extent

• Nope.

I'm a guy.

• I don't like baths.

• If i had the resources then yes, but now im a bit lacking in money.

What Girls Said 14

• Not entire days (although that does sound nice), but little treatments, yes. You can actually do a lot without spending too much if you make the treatments yourself.

• Yassss. I love when I have the opportunity to do that and I go all out with diy face masks, diy hair treatments, hot oil treatments, deep conditioning. Ah I love it so much.

• That sounds great to me! But I can't do it since I don't live by myself.
    If I tried to do some of these things or all of them, I would have people knocking at the bathroom's door and yelling at me.

• On the rare occasion I do.

• I want to but life

• Something like that. But I feel like I do it too often to even call it a "treat"

• 100% YES!

• All the time.

• yep! Though I would never ruin my relaxing spa day with waxing. That sounds like hell...

• that sounds pretty fun actually. I should do that after school one day.

• once a while yeah

• Yes, but switch out the wine for beer.

• Always lol I'm always pampering myself

• Yeah sometimes. Not often tho