Are we ready to make America Great Again?

Our jobs are being taken by china men and they are going over to MEXICO. I've met with the Mexican president. His name was guacamole and we are very very friendly. We are going to build a wall, and they are going to pay for it.

I have actually hired a investigator, and it turns out that Bill Clinton has been having an affair with a woman named Monica. I'm not quite sure on the last name, but I promise you.. we will get it.

Are we ready to make America great again?

• I'm ready to make America great again
  • I'm voting for killary.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES!!!
    I Trust In You, Mr. Trump!!! I know You are Going to Make this Country what it Should be Once again. By Weeding out the Trash once you Get In, I also Trust that you will Clean House in the White House, by Bring People, Respected ones, hun, IN, Who Will also Stand by you and Help Advise you, and NOT write Executive Orders in the Middle of the Nite while I am Sleeping.
    This country is Going to Hell in a Hand basket. We can't Take another 4 years of Obama nor Obama Care! Nor can we Tolerate any More Corruption.
    PS: I know you don't Wear a Toupee and I also know you Don't DO DOPE.
    Good luck and Wearing my Red Election Day!! xxoo

This guy's pro-hillary he's just making fun of trump

Thank you, Mr, Trump, see you at 5am, bright and early, sir. xx

• 3d

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence and maybe Gone from Gag, but not Forgotten, the Real One, hun. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 16

• I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them, look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy, but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me

• It's a shame that you're voting for Hillary you're really not pro Trump you're just making fun of him

• How dumb do you have to be to vote for Trump?
    If you like racism, sexism, tax avoidance, insults and a load of similar to Hitler populism then vote for the guy.
    I find it fascinating how so many people can be so gullible and trust a guy with a bunch of one liners without asking yourself whether it is sensible and achievable etc.
    Maybe America should introduce IQ tests before voting...

I WILL MAKE YOU GREAT AGAIN!
    How? No idea.
    When? Who knows.
    But lets blame everything on others first! So who's fault is it... well lets blame it on China and while we are at it Mexico and while we are rocking on lets be a bit sexist and racist. Yeah... vote for dumb, I mean cum, I mean slump, I mean Trump.

• We first gotta clean the streets from all this racist liberals. That's the first step we gotta take to make America great.

;)

• If you grab Hillary by the pussy, I'll vote for you.

lol!!! Can I tell WIKILEAKS? xxoo

lol!!! @JustChilling Hold that thought. Been hearing for years and NO trolling nor Lies (I don't do this, hun) she has had a few Close "Girls" to Lunch to Eat. xxoo

@Paris13 Did hubby Bill turn her to the dark side or was she always bi? ;)

• Not sure what the confederate flag has to do with it but yes I am.

• I just want peace.

• Immigrants are taking jobs that U. S. Citizens don't want to do. I hardly see any white people mowing lawns or doing carpentry work lol

• Keep fighting the good fight, DT.

• This site is just a shitshow lol

• I will be voting for Hillary because you called me weak.
    This message has been endorsed by Jeb Bush

You mean "Jeb!". Not so low energy now, is he Donald?

Jeb is very very weak. Very weak demeanor.. low energy.

mmmm, Jeb Bush... Farm boy and Cuddly. His Bro Ex President Bush, Jr, was the Corrupt one. Jeb was too Naive to even know what was going on. xx

• FEEL THE BERN!

• War is likely, with either one of them. The world is too unstable right now. He likes war, and she can't get us out correctly

Also, didn't Trump buld his trump tower, using illegal mexicans, while improting Chinese steel? Didn't he also buy his ties from China?

Importing*

by the way, you're a racist fuck

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnteMtJt73k

Just cause someone claim they can make America great again does not necessarily mean that it will absolutely become a reality and happen.

Take my hand with Grandma and we will Dumpster Dive... This would ONLY be Because Obama would have Conveniently Collapsed the Economy before Mr. Trump had had a chance to Unpack his Whitie Tities in the White House. xx