If your roommate says they don't like the smell of salmon does that mean I shouldn't cook it?

I said I think I smell gas possibly coming from the boiler room and he's like hmm I dunno.. all I can smell is salmon. (Passive aggressive) I was like oh.. I'm sorry I totally forgot you dont like that smell. I just bought a huge bag of it. He's like well... You gotta eat right. I'm like I'm sorry dude I'll cook it in the morning when you leave for work (he gets back super late) he's like I'll still smell jt... Don't worry about it though whatever. But I can tell he's annoyed. Does he have a reason to be acting like this or is he being stupid

Most Helpful Guy

• He's acting stupid. The smell goes away in less than a day if you open the windows. Salmon is healthy. I'm pretty sure you've dealt with bad smells because of him.
    It's ok for him to tell you he doesn't like it, but he's acting like a victim.

Okay thanks.. this is what I thought too. He's acting like it sticks to the walls like some thick smog or something. He wants me to feel bad about it I think

Hahaha I know 😂

• 15d

Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 3

• If he was my roommate no I wouldn't cook it but I would hide tiny pieces of the fish in his room and throw the rest out.

Haha I literally laughed out loud. Thank you

Bonus Points: If you get friends to eventually come in and say "No, I don't smell anything."

Good idea lol

• You don't have to, unless it's a common courtesy thing...

• Catfish them

What Girls Said 1

• Just ignore him