Is it normal that I murder liberals?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes totally normal, i eat libs for breakfast, they're a good source of protein and energy.

What Girls Said 2

• Murder isn't normal, OP.

• Yep, wish I can murder some myself

What Guys Said 19

• Very very normal OP.

• I think this is a hard question, only because I can't tell if when you say "Murder" you mean real life or in games or simply in arguments or online. If its in games, in arguments or online then I guess its normal. But if its like real life murder then no, its not normal.

• hi, im a leftie so come get me if you aren't too busy marginalising others with a differing opinion to your own

• Yet I continue to breathe. You don't seem good at this. Find another profession. If I am wrong, bring it knave. Make it a night to remember. May we leave with smiles.

• If your not rich like me then no, not normal at all.

• Depends on where.

• If you're non-liberal you're evil so this is not unusual.

• define normal

• Who else would you murder all of the conservatives are gun toting, Marshal law fearing lunatics.

• no its not

• not really

• I'm what fashion? Like throw them in the wood chipper or shoot them down figuratively?

• Yeah and then you woke up.

• We got a nutcase conservative here

• Right. You're weak sauce, dude.

• I applaud you good sir.

• IT's not even normal that you lie about it.

• It's not only normal, but recommended.

• Haha

As much as I hate liberals, I think you might have a problem.

One of the main reasons I hate liberals is because of how narrow minded they are, and how unwilling to accept opinions they are.(just see how they react to the opinions of white southerners, Christians, Jews, conservatives, etc), they might be accepting of people that look different on the outside, but those that look different on the inside are torn apart by the liberals, and thats why I hate them so much.

By murdering them you are just perpetuating the bigotry that they spread. Yes liberals are annoying, yes they are hypocritical, and yes they are oftentimes hard to get along with, but they are people too right? You can't murder someone just because you don't agree with them just read this hilarious article written by a pretty crazy liberal:

www.plp.org/.../...-racists-battle-kkk-kkkops.html

Again the author is crazy but take note of the wording "We beat them back", "the attack", "cowed by our militancy", sounds more like a war than a peaceful demonstration, of course both sides were guilty but then again one side was the KKK, and the other were liberals. We can't all stoop to their level because then there quite literally would be a war. Some of us have to be better than that. Which is why you gotta stop murdering liberals. Many of them are nice people (many are not) but they are still people non the less, and fellow Americans that deserve the freedom to express their own beliefs (ironically the title of the article above is "No free speech for racists", guess some Americans aren't allowed their free speech rights if they are racists), of course as I said I'm not going to stoop to the level of these nutjobs, so even though a radical group associated with the liberals tries to remove free speech from certain groups, I'm still going to respect the liberals right to free speech and you should too.

We are all guaranteed life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, murdering takes away all of those so you'd best cut it out.