Is it true that Donald Trump has joined gag?

@DonaldTrump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes America.. It is true. I have joined GAG

Okay America... we're going to build a wall. We're going to take care of CHINA. Our jobs are fleeing this country and they are going to china.. they are going mexico. We are going to stop this and make America great again.

I have actually hired a investigator, and it turns out that Bill Clinton has been having an affair with a woman named Monica. I'm not quite sure on the last name, but I promise you.. we will get it.

Are we ready to make America great again?

It's truly an honor sir.

@DonaldTrump xx

Someone Deactivated you, which don't surprise me.. what else is new? lolxx

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 33

• Make gagging great again!

Grab gag by the pussy

gag is on it's period, it's Halloween.

On a real note, gag has started to overly exessively fester with lefties. Heck, they changed "answers" and "comments" to opinions based on the premise of "answer" being too direct and decisive.

@G-Daz, I am Not surprised at the "Changed" anything. Now you can see what Is Expected to Happen on Election Nite with A Proof in the Pudding Cup Rigged system. xxoo

• 1|2
  • 1|0

@DooMguy... Take me back. xxoo

@coolbreeze I see you haven't "Commented" much on this site for a few days. Thanks though for taking your own time, this time to Finnish up here, dear. lolxxoo

@Paris13 lol you know I don't normally comment on political questions on the site. Haha. I rarely do but im glad your busy and more active then me. Keep up the good work.

• Fuck him.

No really, fuck him in the arse

• He's come to make Gag great again.

• i doubt it. i sure hope not

Please, unfollow me. lolxxoo

@madhaters4 I see this question is now closed but I am still "Open" with more Insite and New News. Spread it Like Burnt Butter. I saw an Interview last nite some woman had managed to Get and now Banned off the Internet like a WikiLEAK Scheme Stink Deal, that George Soros PAID OFF Electoral College Votes and Guess who WON? Donald was Honest with Most Popular ones, hun, but the bottom Line is Get your family, hold onto your guns and bibles soon, gonna get rough, my Loyal Friend. xx

• I am not sure.

@serious Trump has a heart of Gold, not just as Pocket full of gold, he will find a Space in His new Hotel for a stand up comic, even though "The Apprentice" is off the air. xx

• 1|1
  • I believe so. I noticed a lowering of the good side in the force!

And like Jackie Gleason said to Everyone when he had his "Millions for a Day" on The Honeymooners: "There is Moreee where that came from."
      Nice to see you Alone tonite, sir. I work better myself alone. xxoo

lol @Red_Arrow, nothing to say, even after the "Question is closed?"

@Paris13 - There was nothing more to say. Unlike you, when there is nothing to say, I say nothing.

• Make GaG Great Again!

@TadCurious Why, I am Not doing my job after 3 years and Still God willing, counting? xxoo

lol!! Trump now making a speech @Tadcurious xx

@TadCurious H eis alsdo announcing her BIGGEST SCANDAL YET!! xx

• It's an imposter he's a Hillary Clinton supporter

• You and your accounts are hilarious. Like how many do you have? Ah whatever. Yes Donald trump has joined GaG. now he's going to build a wall to separate the minorities on here. All the Mexicans and Muslims get another website

@GoldCobra, Trump doesn't Want to Separate anyone. He just doesn't want us All in One Big Hot Melting Pot where we end up All... Radicalized Jihadists. xx

lol!!@GoldCobra, I forgot to ask u about that Depression problem? But with a new Pix and our few laughs, didn't even know if you would have had a Problem. xo

@Paris13 I'm not open to talk about it

• He didn't hang around long

And the Real One, hun, Won't Either after he finds out What I found out and Notified his CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS ASAP last nite!! Unless he finally gets his day in Court with a Con.
      @Saoirse_Nua xx

How is KD2o? xx

• Grab America by the pussy

lol!! You back? I thought you would be Over yet in my Own "Assange" debate?

@Paris13 lol... yea in and out you know. Assange is supposedly missing lol. He hasn't revealed himself for a very long time. He doesn't want to go on the balcony cause he's afraid he might get killed lol

This world is going nuts 😂

@TripleAce, but a tleast Julian has a "Bunker" already, where do the Rest of the Nuts go? lol!! xoo

• No he hasn't but Hillary has a group called "correct the record" which pays people to go online and troll in her defense http://correctrecord.org/about/

they go online, downvote people and harass trump supporters

.. AND GEORGE SOROS...
      @john52461 xx:((

@Paris13 I'll be honest, when I heard his name I always thought "oh boy here goes another conspiracy nut". Turns out these people with their tinfoil hats were right. He has been funding BLM movement among other things! He funded Hillary. Trump is the first person to mention his name as a candidate for president.

Yes, and thnk you for Never drinking a Child's glass of ass Kool-aide, @john52461 It is soo true. I emailed Trump's team as well.. Hope all Blow hards with no hearts and other softer tinny foil ones like us, see that Now we have to be Prepared for the worse and be PREPARED. PERIOD. xxoo

• Let me guess, the Donald user is also you, the fearless banana?

Get a life, brah. It's sad to watch.

lol!! Did I do okay though, @astr0naut01 I thought I would give Chico and the Impostor a hand, like Sanford and Son, hun. xxoo

@Paris13 you are the Donald user? Lol you are the last person I would expect to do that. Nice work

lol!!! I am a Guest of Kelly Anne, his Campaign Manager, @astr0naut01 xx

• He obviously is among us. I'm aboard the Trump train. Get in pussy! We're making America great again!

• Yes, he's messaging people to vote for him... spammer !

• I wanna know what his secret is

• Seems like it.

• Yes Donald is back on. But we need to group together and vote for Hillary.
    -This message has been endorsed by jeb bush

Move on from Jeb. He sadly had a good run but his bro, GeorgeW. sadly has given him a bad name in the Apple picking Field of Dreams on 9/11 xx

@theKingIsBack xx

Wow, Deactivated? WERE U THE REAL TRUMP? xx

• Indubitably, sir.

• It would be even better if we had Hillary as well and they got in a fight.

Yeah, Gumbie... Be careful for what U wish for. Heard about the Biggest Fire Works Yet to Come, hun. And will Post when I Do.
      @WhereAmI xx

• lol... wouldn't surprise me. probably a mod too ;)

lol!! No "Mod," @wankiam, Just an Impostor and This Master on the Site Tonite. xoo

@Paris13 maybe but like i said bulgaria is on lev and you dont need much to live there. i have land to grow food and there's a well and most important of all... vodka and cigarettes aren't taxed

lol!! Yes, in this country. Sneaky smart people try to Buy this from Honest Johns, especially Ciggies from Biggies.

• Ah wonderful. He'll fit right in

• Another election campaign from trump supporter. 😀

lol!! @Cowboy6666 But you are not yet in this country legally yet... Wait and let Trump Build that Great Wall and then CALL me, I will come and give you a Personal Ride, cowboy. xxoo

• Yes. He called me a fat disgusting slob.

lol!!! At least it wasn't Meant for your mom. xxoo

• Lol lmao

• I have seen him today

@kingarthas and I sent BIG "E-NAIL" message Off to his Head Quarters last nite..
      Stay tuned for the Facts. xx

• lol no., i think he has bigger things on his plate right now

@Table20 Yes, but it is Isn't a Hot Finger Dish Called, "Crooked Lefty Wings and Things."xx

• More from Guys
    3