Can someone please help me?

I am a 20 years old male. I have a pretty regular life. Yesterday, i noticed something about myself that made me question everything. I noticed that i don't have feelings for anything or anyone. Not even my mom. I didn't know why i felt this way. I am overweight, but i don't care. I don't ger ofended when people make fun of me. Nothing really excites me. I have never cried when a close family member have died. When i realized that i might have depression, i felt something in a long time and that was sadness. I cried a lot. Im crying as i write this.
I know that i should get help and i will. My sister graduated to be a therapist, but i don't know if i should talk to her about this. What do you think i should do? I don't want to live my life having no feelings. Im not suicidal, that hasn't crossed my mind. Please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how depression is and that coukd be part of it especially since thinking about that made you cry , there's nothing wrong with you and everyones emotions are differnet but if you really do feel depressed and want to talj about it than you should talk to your sister or someone you feel close to

Most Helpful Guy

• You lucky duck. It would be awesome to not have any kind of feelings. I was almost there recently, and then I started taking Lion's Mane Extract and hoo-boy did it repair pathways in my brain that I thought (and hoped) were dead.

That bit about crying can go, though. Other than that. you've got it made.

What Girls Said 1

• You could have a talk with your sister about it but it's better, for longterm purposes, if you find someone you don't have any ties with to be your therapist.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah talk to her! Therapy and a family member, good good! do it :)
    I'm happy you cried, it was about time

• I also in the same stand as you bro because we have high IQ and when you have high IQ you tend to have low EQ

• Dont worry I'm on the same boat as you minus the excitement (I get excited when someone is a threat to my well being) I would say, fake it until you make it because in all honesty nobody will be truly accepting of us maybe there's help for us but I have doubts