If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have one luxury item, what would it be?

Tell me the one thing you would have with you, when you wouldn't have anything else...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Someone's already stated this, but I'll confess to this option myself in agreement. I'd want a boat with enough fuel to not only get me to the mainland with the largest, thriving, civilization and the boat would need to be sea-worthy enough to get me through despite weather patterns, and the boat would have to be large enough to handle the open seas and small enough I could pilot the craft on my own.

• A yacht... Or probably people say 'a satellite phone', but Im going with:

3 shinpads and a porcelain urinal partition.

'Luxury' item sort of changes the question though. For survival: the best, most reliable water-purification/boiling equipment, or the best machete, or the best tent, or the best firelighting equipment, or the best fishing equipment/harpoon. Or just good shoes to protect my feet.

Otherwise: Vagina. Alcohol. Drugs. Labrador puppy. Pretty much the same thing Id have in any other situation.

• would a guitar be considered a luxury item?

• Laptop with wifi

• My guy Friday, native to island survivor and sexual stud

• A desalination machine so I won't need to ever worry about drinkable water and I guess I'll need solar power to go with it since I won't have a place to plug it in, lol

• My exGF.

• Tea, hands down, homemade tea, not that store bought garbage that's full of sugar, that or a water plane so I wouldn't be stranded anymore

• Water Filter

• Solar powered satellite phone

• A plane...

• My laptop , cell phone

• Machete

• A girl to fuck

Sex robot lol

@Mrwoo99 lol, why is that bad?

No mate. Just saying that's a blinding luxurious item for guy I couldn't refuse either.

• A luxury house with wifi, generator, solar power, electronics...

• A box of tissues

What Girls Said 3

• A yacht.

... because then I'd no longer be stranded on a desert island. mahahah <3

• A plane that comes with it's own experienced pilot. If that counts as more than one thing then I guess an easily sail-able impossible to destroy boat.

• a cellphone with internet
    and then order everything else I need from it