If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have one luxury item, what would it be?

Tell me the one thing you would have with you, when you wouldn't have anything else...

0|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Someone's already stated this, but I'll confess to this option myself in agreement. I'd want a boat with enough fuel to not only get me to the mainland with the largest, thriving, civilization and the boat would need to be sea-worthy enough to get me through despite weather patterns, and the boat would have to be large enough to handle the open seas and small enough I could pilot the craft on my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • A yacht... Or probably people say 'a satellite phone', but Im going with:

3 shinpads and a porcelain urinal partition.

'Luxury' item sort of changes the question though. For survival: the best, most reliable water-purification/boiling equipment, or the best machete, or the best tent, or the best firelighting equipment, or the best fishing equipment/harpoon. Or just good shoes to protect my feet.

Otherwise: Vagina. Alcohol. Drugs. Labrador puppy. Pretty much the same thing Id have in any other situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • would a guitar be considered a luxury item?

1|0
    0|0
  • Laptop with wifi

2|0
    0|0
  • My guy Friday, native to island survivor and sexual stud

1|1
    0|0
  • A desalination machine so I won't need to ever worry about drinkable water and I guess I'll need solar power to go with it since I won't have a place to plug it in, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My exGF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea, hands down, homemade tea, not that store bought garbage that's full of sugar, that or a water plane so I wouldn't be stranded anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Water Filter

0|0
    0|0
  • Solar powered satellite phone

0|2
    0|0
  • A plane...

0|1
    0|0
  • My laptop , cell phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Machete

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl to fuck

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Sex robot lol

• 1mo

@Mrwoo99 lol, why is that bad?

• 1mo

No mate. Just saying that's a blinding luxurious item for guy I couldn't refuse either.

• A luxury house with wifi, generator, solar power, electronics...

0|0
    0|0
  • A box of tissues

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A yacht.

... because then I'd no longer be stranded on a desert island. mahahah <3

1|0
    0|1
  • A plane that comes with it's own experienced pilot. If that counts as more than one thing then I guess an easily sail-able impossible to destroy boat.

1|1
    0|0
  • a cellphone with internet
    and then order everything else I need from it

0|0
    0|0