He is way too young!! I think he likes me is it weird?

I just met this guy we haven't been introduce but ever since he started going to our church he looks my way. I've only said hi once and he smiled and blushed. So I've kept my distance. I'm always told I look younger than my age so I think he thinks I'm about his age which is probably around 17-18. But he always looks my way even if he is talking with his friends he turns to face me and smiles. I don't want to lead him on. I mean I am way older and I don't think he'll like me after he knows my age. He is an attractive guy but I find it weird some how. Should I ignore him? Or is possible and normal for him to actually like me even when he knows my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to day this, some how even if you two got together, chances are high that it won't last for long...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should do your best to keep a distance between you two. Especially if you have no interest in dating him. It's normal for guys that age to like older women. I'm pretty much the same age as you and I get approached by younger guys. They get so offended when they find out I have dated older guys. Even though it's less of an age gap with the older guy.

I think the best thing you can do is if he approaches you just let him know you are not comfortable dating someone his age. I think it's fair to say that. There are plenty of single girls closer to his age.

I know I wouldn't feel like I had anything in common with someone who is 17-18 years old. So I think it's fair to reject him. Will he be upset and hurt? Probably, but you are not obligated to date everyone who approaches you. I've been rejected by guys myself, rejection sucks. But if it makes you uncomfortable, then what's the point?

What Guys Said 2

• aha ya i was dating a 38 year old when i was his age.. that being said it was just a phase and i quickly like on the cruiser to belize grew out of it.. now i date 20 to 23 year olds hahaha

Omg you guys take away all the 20-23 year old girls away from the 20-23 year old guys!

Omg thats the dream! So is dating easier as you get older?

@Lostsoulman actually yes.. and before people try to bag on me and say ooh thats why your over seas because they want green card.. i did just as well in the states last i checked lol.. but the secret is to stop giving a shit bout rejection and then it just starts to flow

• Don't ignore him! Every guy wants an older woman sometime in life! If every man could have this wish come true the world would be a better place!

What Girls Said 0