Are you following the advice you get or are you an askhole?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, in a way this kind of question sort of assumes that all advice given here is good advice. There are a few people on here that do always tend to give amazing advise or at least things you can take parts of and work it into your life, but there are those that care little about you or your questions, and their answers/opinions reflect that. I think even with the best advice, you take from it what you can and apply it to your world and your life. Sometimes not everything will work, even with good advice, so you have to be able to use your own mind and figure out how you ultimately can help yourself in your own situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• good question but i think a better description of askhole is one that asks questions to which they dont want any opinions that differ from those they already have and then spends the rest of the day telling you are wrong with no actual substance to the claim and then blocks you. but troll is les of a mouthful ;) site seems to be getting overwhelmed by them just lately

its ironic that some of the nicest women here think they are a little or a lot askhole. none of them have ever pissed me off and i have seen some being very helpful to others in the past but the ones that are real askholes ofcourse won't admit it by the very virtue of their ignorance

What Girls Said 14

• I try to take others' advice into consideration if I'm making a decision. Ultimately, it comes down to what I think is best, of course.

• I normally try to follow the persons advice. Though sometimes I don't really know what to do with it.

• hahahah that's me but ı dont ask for advice they just give me and even ı listen them ı do what ı want

• I have taken modified versions - some of the ideas have been great so I've changed them slightly to suit me better

• I usually follow the advice but I do know some askholes in real life though smh

• am a bit of both

• 50% askhole

• I listen to it and I follow it if I agree. The majority of time I just do like I feel it

• Advisor.

• 30% advice 70% asshole

• I'm an askhole XD

• Is t everyone on gag who is pink anon and under 25 an askhole?

• I give advice only and never no "ask-whole."

• Hmm clever name, askhole.

What Guys Said 7

• I am an answerhole

• I'm totally an askhole

• Most of gag is an askhole. They ask and ask until they hear one person say what they want to hear.

• I'm an askhole, it's my way of weeding out the igits and betas.

• bit of both

• they're free not to take it.

• I follow the advice I get.