How does it feel to give up on love and never get married?

Most Helpful Girl

• How does it feel?
    Well, it is my decision not to get married, so I should be HAPPY. 🙋

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I feel calm about it. I know that no matter what, it won't really make much of a difference anymore, at least not for myself. I know I've given up on chasing anyone a long time ago. And besides, I don't ever want kids because I don't have a good outlook of this world and reality that I was brought into, and because that wasn't my choice at all in the very first place. If I still wanted kids, the will, the drive to keep going and not give up would probably still be somewhere there, but now, nope, I'm not feeling it. I even remind myself over and over again that any physical attraction I feel and experience are mere delusions and illusions created by the hormones within my brains and body and that it's all a fucking lie. That it's not the same as "love".

I've been single for more than 30 years, learned to live with it till the very end, I don't know about the rest of everyone else here. Because more often than not I hear them crying and complaining constantly or blaming each other, or blaming the other gender. I don't blame anyone or anything, I just see myself as another unlucky victim that had been brought into existence into this kind of a world and reality.

• I gave up when I turned 21. I still have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes I feel like having a girl to kiss, cuddle with, walk around with, and just be like everyone else seems to be. And my family is pressuring me into finding my first girlfriend already. Makes me feel upset that I am not fulfilling their wishes. And then there are times when it feels great. No pressure on specific scheduling or keeping the relationship going, I get to make my own decisions, keep all my earnings, and more. Life is tough when you can't figure out what you really want. If you believe that you are better off single and don't have those mixed feelings then it's all good to stay single. If not, keep looking.

• Well, it's too late for the 'never get married' part, but I can still "not repeat THAT fucking mistake".

And it feels pretty damn good. Removes all the pressure that this shit society tries to place on me. Removes stress. Lets me concentrate on what *I* enjoy, rather than what someone else, somewhere, at some point in the past, thought I should want.

• /r/mgtow
    your time to shine

• Not good, I'm at that point now since being divorced