Is there any toy from your childhood that you still have and can't bring yourself to part with? If so, what?

Is there any toy from your childhood that you still have and can't bring yourself to part with? If so, what?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of them lol. I vowed when I was tiny to never let go of my teddies, and I pretty much still feel the same at 21 haha. Maybe I don't play with them as much, and instead of cuddling them I now cuddle my boyfriend all the time lol. But they're still important to me. Growing up they were my friends and like my 'comfort objects' that I had for security. They all have names and personalities etc, as well as being cute and soft. Lots of sentimental value there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't think of any actual toys off the top of my head. But there are some I wish I still had. I wish I still had my Matchbox Cars. I wish I still had my old comic books from the 50s and 60s. Those would be worth a lot of money now.

The oldest thing I have is a tool not a toy. My dad bought us some tools when we were kids. I have a hand saw that I've had for more than 50 years. It's a small size for kids, but it's a real saw otherwise. It comes in handy sometimes if I need to cut something in a tight space. I probably also have some screw drivers from when I was a kid.

I have an old Atari from the 70s, but I was an adult then and not a kid. I also have a couple of books from when I was around 9-11 years old.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• All the gameboys I have in my room.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, ı dont

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4