Is there any toy from your childhood that you still have and can't bring yourself to part with? If so, what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of them lol. I vowed when I was tiny to never let go of my teddies, and I pretty much still feel the same at 21 haha. Maybe I don't play with them as much, and instead of cuddling them I now cuddle my boyfriend all the time lol. But they're still important to me. Growing up they were my friends and like my 'comfort objects' that I had for security. They all have names and personalities etc, as well as being cute and soft. Lots of sentimental value there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't think of any actual toys off the top of my head. But there are some I wish I still had. I wish I still had my Matchbox Cars. I wish I still had my old comic books from the 50s and 60s. Those would be worth a lot of money now.

The oldest thing I have is a tool not a toy. My dad bought us some tools when we were kids. I have a hand saw that I've had for more than 50 years. It's a small size for kids, but it's a real saw otherwise. It comes in handy sometimes if I need to cut something in a tight space. I probably also have some screw drivers from when I was a kid.

I have an old Atari from the 70s, but I was an adult then and not a kid. I also have a couple of books from when I was around 9-11 years old.

What Girls Said 2

• All the gameboys I have in my room.

• nope, ı dont

What Guys Said 4