Is it snowing where you live?

• Yes - snowing a tonne!
  • Yes - snowing a bit.
  • No, but it's supposed to snow soon
  • No, it never snows here
  • No, but we do get snow during winter
1mo To answer my own question - this is already our second major snowfall. We had one over Thanksgiving weekend (which was October 10).

It started overnight and hasn't stopped.

We typically get a handful of these snowfalls that last a few days throughout October and November and then come December it stays til March

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pretty sure I can count the number of times it snowed here in my life on my hands. Likewise, the only time it ever stuck to the ground and didn't instantly melt, it was really icy stuff. I made a single snowball (after much effort) and threw it at someone... giving them a softball size bruise on their leg. 😅

Also, when it snows here, it's like the entire city stops. No one knows how to react to it haha. I've had school cancelled multiple times because people were afraid it 'might' snow.

It went down to an impressively cool 65F or so (18.33 C) the other day.

Pssh, I'm sure blizzard is just around the corner.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but sometimes I get snow around February. I live in Oregon... It snows, but it very rarely sticks. I think we get a decent enough layer of snow once every few years. I remember getting to play in the snow only a couple times, while most times we just get a thin sheet of snow to cover the ground. I've only made a snowman once.

What Guys Said 27

• No, it doesn't snow in Brazil (only in some southern places and it's not frequent). Besides that, summer is coming here, not winter.

• no snow yet

• See, I had this silly romantic notion about moving to Canada. But what folly it was. Snow in Oct? We get like 15oC weather here still :P

• We don't get much snow - Maybe one fall of a couple of days once every two or three years

• No but it's nice knowing other places get snow before we do. Most of the rime we are the first to get snowfall 😜

• Nope. Curse you, North Atlantic Drift, for insulating the coastal areas of the country in the winter months! ;-;

• Not yet, it usually starts in November.

• I wish. It's pretty chilly but not enough for snow. Probably have to wait a month or so.

• nope, it rarely snows here and if it does it's more like in January/February... October is extremely rare. 12°C (53.6°F) here right now

• Naw, snow season is like, December & January and it only snows (and sticks) every like, four to five years.

• Saw a few flakes a couple weeks ago, but its been really warm here. Probably got a few weeks yet before we get anything substantial.

• Nah not right now but we have snow in Istanbul every year..

http://i.hizliresim.com/40XW6q.jpg

Who says Türkiye has a desert.. huh? 😎

• We haven't had snow yet but they are forecasting for snow for Christmas here Dec 25, 2016 and they are calling for Blizzard like weather Jan , Feb 2017.

• No snow in my city. and it never snows.

• I've never seen snow in person. Just a Floridian perk I guess.

• No, but it's been raining every day here. I'm not complaining doe.

• I wish

• It's 80 degrees right now

• Moved from the snow capital of the midwest to land of sand and sun a while ago :D

• Nope, it doesn't snow in San Francisco :(

• It hasn't snowed here since 1977.

• 61 degrees and sunny today. Finally a break from the week long rain.

• Option 5 N. E. US

• it snows 1 or 2 weeks in the winter. so its pretty cool to see snow without freezing for months.

• It's 95 (F) I'm waiting for winter when we get in the 70's

• No where I live is too close to the sea for snow.
    The salt in the air keeps it away.

What Girls Said 14

• A Cold Hair in the Air, @Sara413..
    Just this morning, for so very Cold, I saw a Tid Bit of a few Small Snowflakes but Now... Nothing but Sun and little Chill in the air.
    Good luck and Stay warm. xx

"Winter will continue to get a grip on the weather in the Northeastern United States during November as waves of colder air roll In with occasional storms." xx

• No, but I wish it was. I love snow ⛄❄

• Nope, we haven't gotten snow yet. I hope it'll be a while before that happens.

• Its unpredictable here, but yes it usually snows in winter from time to time

• It's way too hot for that atm, normally doesn't try to snow until after January.

• Not yet.

• We had a few wet flurries not much more. But it's sure to come very soon.

• Yesterday it had snowed a little bit where I live.

• Since when did Florida have snow? It's still hot here unfortunately lol

• I live by the beach, so it never snows here.

• It has snowed twice but we don't currently have snow.

• no it is Spring!

• yeah lastnight it was resulting in a snowday

• I'm still wearing my short blue jeans shorts and flip flops 😊. I love Texas