Handsome or not?

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• They can be attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think yoou can generaliize all of the guys from one country. There will be some hot turkish guys and some really unattractive ones, just like with any other country. I'm more into blond guys with blue eyes, but that's just personal preferance :)

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I never liked blond guys. They are very unattractive lol. I don't understand the hype 😂😂

• Show All
    • 1mo

I knew you'd say something like that 😆

• 1mo

Yes they are available in all countries. And not only Turks live in Turkey. Example there are lot of kurds live in Turkey. Some people think all of them Turk. That's wrong.😄

• These pictures of these men specifically are pretty sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Burak is kinda handsome, I glanced his picture once and I thought "Damn, If only he didn't have that moustache"
    pbs.twimg.com/.../1gncQWBw.jpeg

What about Turkish men generally, I have nothing against them but I prefer their Northern neighbours, I mean Georgian men :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That second dude looks cute.
    But most Turkish guys I've come across were average at best. I guess there really IS a difference between actual real people and celebrities...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You're wrong. Not only Turks live in Turkey. Example there are lot of kurds live in Turkey. Some people think all of them Turk. That's wrong. Turkish men really handsome. But kurds not.

• 1mo

I met Turkish men - and not in Turky... so... Yeah.
      I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just my subjective opinion they aren't that hot. But you think they are, so good for you. =)

• 1mo

Thank you for your kindness. There are handsome and ugly men in every country. Maybe the person who you have met wasn't handsome but if you come to Turkey you would understand the most of them are not like that. Whatever have a good day.😄

• Well.. yeah I do, they're sooo hot 🔥

0|1
    1|0
  • Some are some aren't as with every other country

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find those pictures very attractive but there are some attractive Turkish guys

0|1
    0|0
  • yessssssss hottttt

0|1
    0|0
  • Those guys you show are all fairly attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don'y do White guys for several reasons

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

We are human. No different.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Whatever, y'all are White Europeans at the end of the day

• 1mo

😂😂😂 I don't even know why I'm trying to argue with a weak man

• No, I prefer the Nordic type

1|0
    0|0
  • The first guy is hot. The rest aren't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those guys are. First and third guy are smokin hot. They look like models and one of them looks like johnny depp so of course i like turkish men.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Lmao.. dude please.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not what the average Turkish man looks like, most of these pictures look like male models from Spain or Germany.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Wrong. Not only Turks live in Turkey. Example there are lot of kurds live in Turkey. And people think all of them Turk. Wrong. Turkish men are handsome. Turks and kurds dissimilar.

• 1mo

Lol u say these guys look like average Spanish and German? :D

• Dude they all are models singers etc.. All models are not natural. You can't just say turks are handsome or not. There are handsome men and ugly men in turkey like rest of the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • How many times has this question been asked on gag?

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish men is kro :D

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Kesin kürtsün.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Jan1ssary_ Demiştim fena koymuşlar buna.😂

• 1mo

@_Türk_ Amina kodumun Arap-Fars bozmasi döl israfı orospu çocuğu :D 5. Sınıf insan amina koduklarim hatta insan değil "yarı hayvan" direk.

La esseginsiki denen gavat, senin o anal yoldan turemis aşağılık irkinida, sulalendeki tüm karilarida sikerim orospu evladı :D Mina kodumun teröristi, siz Türk irkina hizmet etmek ve kölelik etmek için yollandiniz bize la sahibini bil.

• Why are all the Turks on the internet so damn obsessed with themselves and the image of Turkey?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Because the media introduces as poor. If you come Turkey you very love Turkey. But if you watch news about Turkey you hate Turkey. Do you understand?

• 1mo

No, the media doesn't tell me anything about Turkey. But the media talks shit about most countries anyway, so I don't listen to them. But Turks on the Internet always seem obsessed with trying to make every believe their country is the best in the world. The only perception I have of Turkey is from Turks on the Internet.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0