What would you do if your kids behaved like this? Did you behave like this when you were younger?

Follow up to @Trending question.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• As a child I wouldn't have dared. Either would my kids at that age. I have good friends who are parents like that mom. If the kids misbehave, they are asked nicely to stop. With a please. Then they are told more directly. If they still don't stop, well… there's just nothing we can do about that, is there? If those kids are in my house, I'll preempt their parents. A deep, loud, sharp, "Hey! Knock it off!" from big scary me is all it takes and they fall right in line. And I don't care if my friends have a problem with it. Bring it on; I dare you. Between all the worry about the kids' self esteem and parents' preference to be friends rather than parents, we're going to hell in a handbasket.

• he's young so he needs to be taught that the behavior is unacceptable. i would wait til we got home and punish him by taking away privileges.

but also what loser has nothing to do but film a mother struggling to deal with misbehaving children... get a life

• Wow - That is so bad, what do you do - All you can do is get him home and sit him down to talk to him about his behaviour - I would ground him seriously, cut off gadgets (games, internet etc) , give him time to think about his behaviour - Myself personally I don't ever recall behaving like this.

• *calls the military*

Hi, I got one for you. Yup. No need to thank me, just doing my best for the country.

Lmao especially since he's so strong... he said he was going to break the windows of the train and throw everyone out 😂.

• When I was young , I was a very naughty kid. I would be out of the house all the time. And would always be doing something or the other. So I used to get in trouble more often than not. But my parents would never defend me. I used to get a lot of beating for bringing complaints from people. So I developed good manners when I grew up. Now I am the complete opposite of what I was before. In this case the two children are very hyperactive and disobedient. So they should be treated for their hyperactivity. And they should be given some beating to be obedient and mannered. This problem can be tackled easily with proper case and attention from parents. In this case I think that the parent is a single mum , and that she is too busy with other important activities. That's why the children feel neglected and moody.

• The problem with such behaviour is that its pretty much too late to really fix it. The damage has been done the years before to create such extreme behaviour.

• Give him a spanking. When I was younger, I was told what was right and what was wrong, and if I did any wrong what to expect. It only took one or two spankings for me to realize I could avoid it by behaving. If I did do something wrong and didn't know simply suggesting a beating set me straight.

Seriously Lol I was smart so it only took a couple of spankings for me to learn not to piss her off. My mom would have given me a look and I would have stopped.

Every race of mom diciplines I don't get why people bring that up... some of these parents might be softer because of our politically correct society and SJWs. Go to the country and bet the white moms there discipline there kids

@HonestWhiteGuy No one said they didn't dood. I'm technically already there, most people sadly do not discipline their children properly. Though there are a few parents who "whip their children and don't give a damn about what others say" most people have fallen for the bullshit.

• I have 3 brothers and if we ever did anything like that (which we didn't) my dad would be like "shut your ass up, your not gonna like what happens when we get home". And that would scare us shitless, so we never did anything like that. Parents don't know how to control there kids these days😒smh

*their kids

Hahaha I agree. My dad was super strict and he never had to scold me because I knew not to mess with him. When I was around my dad i would be a perfext little angel lol My mom was the one who disciplined me by spanking me and I used to bug her.

Yeah, I think parents these days are afraid to discipline their kids, in fear of getting in trouble for abuse if they spank them. But as result these kids will grow up and be a-holes if they are not disciplined...

• i'll kick my son's ass even if i love him, because i have to teach him manners.
    thats how i was raised

• My kids won't act like that. End of story

• My mum used to put chilli peppers in my mouth.

And I mean the super mega hot green chillies from turkey, not the shit ones from the west.

• Makes for a great condom commercial

• Id beat the shit outta that little sumbitch!!! And I'll beat the authorities too, then tell em to take that little sumbitch.

• I wouldn't be alive to tell the tale. The second I would've raised my hand it would be lights out for me.

• get him checked out

• I was a devil when little would get into fights with older guys and random people

• I'd take off my shoe and start to regulate on his head :)

• Meh, it's a kid. I'm not going to spit back at him. The kid doesn't really comprehend his behavior.

• That's just messed up

• WTF no.

What Girls Said 4

• My kids would NEVER EVER act like this... and if they did Oh boy! They would get a good whipping to their backside!

• I never acted like that. And if I did I would have gotten fucked up at home.

• I would probably cry, then send them away to live with my parents.

• I act normally and no my kids won't act like that.