Why I have seen many times in my dreams that my mother has died?

I have seen such dreams many times, and they are pretty scary.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know i have it before, the pain is there when i woke up. But, believe it or not, in my folks story, they tell us that seeing someone dead in our dreams means that people would have longer life. I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Because that's what you are afraid of in the reality. Try to overcome it, or you won't move on for long once it happens. Fear in reality can get into your dream and remind you about the danger of reality. I believe that's part of the protection system inherited from our ancestors who always had to stay alerted. Just don't worry anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• I could be a warning that it may happen sooner than you think. Before my mom passed away, during the summer, my close friend said that she had a dream that it was only my dad and I together, and my mom was nowhere to be found. My mom died of cervical cancer that turned terminal. And this was months before her death. If your mom is not ill, then it could be of something else more tragic. Either way its best to try to investigate what could lead to her dying in the future, and be prepared fro that.

What Guys Said 1

• I say you just have subconscious fears - We all get them now and again, totally normal