Do you believe that world war 3 is close?

Many people are claiming that world war 3 is near. Some say Hillary Clinton will cause it, others say Donald Trump will cause. Some say we will go to war no matter what? My question is do you believe world war 3 is close or no, and what are your reasons for your beliefs?

Most Helpful Girl

• being that NATO nations and russia moved hundred of nukes in the last month. And russia keeps telling NATO to fuck off... yea. If Hillary wins (which she will) we will go to war. And I expect hillary voters to volunteer since you voted for the crazy bish.

The situation is very dire. It's going to be a total bloodbath. But do you want to know more about why such a conflict is going to happen at all in the first place? If you want to know why, then go to to here and read or watch the video and see it for yourself:
      stormcloudsgathering.com/the-geopolitics-of-world-war-iii

It's explained in detail and there is a lot that is relevant to the economic crisis, the US dollar and it's importance and relevance to oil, etc. It's big, the media isn't even bothering to cover any of this to distract us all and not allow us to panic. There's a lot the media hides and don't share with the rest of the public.

While in Russia, they are already making preparations and actually providing fallout shelters for their citizens, sigh. I fear the worst will happen one way or another regardless of whether Hillary wins or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• The "hacktivist" group Anonymous had brought this up multiple times with videos. I think you really have to examine all of the sources and how they put it altogether and look into the background and then decide what can be verified to be true or whether it's only "in theory" or "hypotheses", but ultimately we have no control if a Full Scale World War happens and whether it leads to Nuclear Exchange there is nothing we can do, because that's not on us to decide anyway. In general no nation on this planet would ever want it simply because it simply leads to Mutually Assured Destruction. Thos that live in the "most" southern past of the world in the Southern Hemisphere could possibly last a bit longer should it ever occur, just because a Nuclear Winter would follow, but that doesn't mean they are completely ok, because most of the rest of the world would have collapsed and they will be affected eventually. And also because they are least likely to become hit directly by any nuclear weapons.

Anyways, watch this and then go to it's sources from here and examine it and see it for yourself, and you decide how much of it would be accurate, and if you found any inaccuracies or new evidence to suggest and debunk any or all of it's sources then that would also be helpful and a total relief for those that felt worried and have any kind of anxiety:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

Full transcript located here: stormcloudsgathering.com/the-road-to-world-war-3

web.archive.org/.../

The source on that page, "http://archives. cnn. com/2000/WORLD/meast/10/30/iraq. un. euro. reut/" is broken, instead you'd have to go to here to view it: web.archive.org/.../

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE

Again, the sources and transcript is located here: stormcloudsgathering.com/the-geopolitics-of-world-war-iii

Go to the transcript and examine those sources and decide whether they are credible or if they are biased and questionable. Be skeptical about it.

What Girls Said 1

• What reason do you believe there will be a world war? Just because of our elected leader? There has to be more to it than that to get the nations of the world to fight each other

What Guys Said 16

• The one's that say Donald will start a war. It's easy to see they are acting on emotions. biased hate for personality. He's actually doing a fantastic job considering his opponent is Hillary

Now the key link as to why it's actually Hillary and not Donald and persoanlity has nothing to do with it. The threat of ww3 comes from the petrodollar. It also comes from Vladimir refusing to play by their rules. Which is even more important to have Donald work with Russian not against them

You have to understand the chain of command and where it stems from. Before 9/11 libya, afghan, sudan, north korea, cuba, iran and iraq were not in control of central bankers. Look what has happened since, middle east has been completely destroyed. Fast forward today, only 3 countries are left without them in it, north korea, cuba and iran

You can tie in the links however you like

So you did check out the links I had provided you earlier? I guess there is no doubts about it why they kept everything secret from the public about it. I mean if US had to invade Iraq to force them to use the US currency for their oil sales the support for the war is not as compelling. Building a case against Saddam for having "weapons of mass destruction" and providing material support to terrorists and changing the title of the operation to Operation Iraqi Freedom and War on Terrorism is much better "marketing".

If you don't dispute and doubt it, then I guess we really are heading in that direction with no way of avoiding a nuclear holocaust :-(

I think the war can actually break out even before either candidate wins the election and becomes inaugurated. Sigh, money makes the world go round, specifically the petrodollar.

@JudgmentDay yes indeed I did them before. Just wasn't sure if you are a secret spy hahah

But on a serious note. It's more possible than not. The bankers currently are backed into a corner. They're system is failing. Iceland for example arrested the bankers when usa bailed them out in 2008.

The bankers desperately want a one world currency. It simple suits their needs better than having their banks positioned in different countries with different currencies

This leaves usa with two options, let the federal reserve possible fail or restructure the world by war. It only makes sense. Ww3 is inevitable, it's a matter of when

3 wars were predicted, we already had 2

They won't admit the whole fucking truths and motives and accept the responsibilities and blame that they jad fuckef up with this established petrodollar system in the first place. Oh well, if they gonna get us all killed there's not more we can do. Greed, corruption, lust for power, etc. from any and all those that are in charge is what got to where we are now. No wonder this economy is having enormous problems, and most of us are all suffering from it as a result of this mess of a system.

• no it is not close

although to an extent it has begun. the war on terrorism is one that is being waged on a global scale

• I think we are a long way off - I grew up in a time when international tension could escalate to war very quickly and it feels nothing like that now

• No, I don't. However the Russian development of an extremely powerful long-range nuclear warhead is very disturbing, especially with someone like Putin in power. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

• IF Hilary becomes president. most likely... she's desperate to start one with russia

The goal isn't to come into conflict directly with Russia, they want to topple the Syrian government mainly just so they can operate in Syria and potentially drawing Iran into the conflict, and you want to know why? It has to do with the oil alright. Because the US currency is solely backed by oil, but guess what? Iran had dropped the US dollar when they sell their oil in 2011. And this isn't the first time something like this happened, it started with Saddam Hussein in 2000, when he switched oil sales from USD to Euros. This pisses off Washington greatly because it will mess with the US dollar's value whenever oil is not sold or bought in US currency, this is something the media don't even bother to mention to any of us, nor mentioned to any of us in schools. They can't invade Iran directly to gain control of their oil and change their sales back to US currency value, thus they'll have to draw them out into the conflict instead by giving problems to their neighbor Syria.

go to here and read through it and be skeptical on whether any of the statements presented here are credible or not: stormcloudsgathering.com/the-geopolitics-of-world-war-iii

• No I don't believe so. People have been saying WW3 is close for a long time now. I still remember when people say Obama will cause it.. That time when Russia invaded Crimea and people were really shouting WW3 is here... Nope didn't happen.

It won't happen anytime soon.

• nope. I think todays leaders are smart enough and learned from the past to not let this happen that easily

• The USA is out to kill us all -_-

• I read somewhere that putin said if Clinton becomes president then its WAR. Also, he put hella money to support the trump campaign

It wasn't Putin that said it, but rather, this guy, his name is Vladimir Zhirinovsky. According to the sources, he's an ally of Putin.

Putin NEVER personally said it himself.

They had their sources all wrong, this video shows Zhirinovsky mentioning that Clinton becoming president would run the risk of a full confrontation between US and Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB2vW_AWnUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mILSIyBKLs

The main reason for this mix up is because they both have the SAME first name of "Vladimir".

• Highly unlikely. Now if you'll excuse me I'm heading to my bomb shelter... er, man cave to do some reading.

• I reckon it's just the media hyping things up

• With trump as president, it's highly possible

• started years ago with the more insidious 'economic warfare'

• yeah i do, especially if the cunt gets elected

• Well Clinton has been threatening Russia.

• The president can't just say "I declare world War 3" and have it happen.