GaGers, do this girl's legs look wet and shiny to you? Or do they just look like they have some streaks of white paint on them?

So there's this photo going around on Twitter of this girl's legs. You're supposed to either see them as wet and shiny (like she'd spread oil on them), or just regular and dry but with streaks of paint. Supposedly once you see them one way you have a hard time seeing it the other. I can see them both ways. Hbu?

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw this yesterday and I thought it looked super wet and shiny like it's dripping in gloss, but upon closer inspection I can that it is just white paint streaks.

What Girls Said 16

• Just look like they have paint on them to me, though when I looked closely, I could see why people think they're shiny.

• I can see both.

• Just paint...

• At first glance, they did look wet and shiny. Now I'm seeing just white paint over her legs.

• I can see both ways.

• I saw this the other day. At first I thought they were shiny, but now it's hard not to notice the paint.

• Paint.

• I just think there's dry streaks of paint on them. I can also see them all the ways if I concentrate.

• Paint because you see the paint pens lmao

• White paint

• If you look closer it's just white paint. I can see why people think it's shiny. It's an illusion.

• Both

• yes they look greased up with something there is no way someones legs are that shiny

wait I stared and noticed the white paint nvm LOL :D

It's okay! That's what's interesting about the photo! I can look at it and it goes back and forth between the 2 things. But of course it's really just paint and it's an optical illusion. I think. lol

• I saw them wet and shiny as I was reading that but as I saw the word paint I saw paint

• Is this a joke...

• all i see is wet/shiny

What Guys Said 16

• cool "illusion". definitely looked shiny at first. but once you see that it's paint you can hardly see what you thought was shiny.

i saw this yesterday and thought it looked shiny at first but now any time i see it i only see paint

• It looks shiny to me, but it is obviously paint.
    s13.postimg.org/.../..._4e4b_afb5_5e3bed1141bb.jpg

• I just see the paint.

• I can't see past the wet and shiny.

• I see both

• I saw both. My bet would be on paint though, judging by the art supplies at the top right/left.

• Looks like she has plastic legs

Yeah, it kind of looks like they're covered in clear plastic wrap.

• They look both actually

• i only see white paint

• paint

• I see plastic.

Right! It does sort of look like her legs are wrapped in clear shiny plastic.

• Dude, that blew my mind...

• Both way, but I think it's white paint where there would be reflection if they were wet\oiled.

Outstanding illusion, wow!

Yeah, the markers give the answer away. I wonder how this girl came up with the idea to present this illusion.

Yeah, it is really a great illusion. I bet she, or the photographer, is an Art student. Really clever.

• That is shiny definitely.

• Just paint.

• it's paint, but I already saw this