How has your 2016 been so far?

• Fucking shit I can't wait for 2017
    29%(20)37%(49)Vote45%(29)
  • Okayish
    37%(25)34%(45)Vote31%(20)
  • Good I'm blessed 😊
    34%(23)29%(39)Vote24%(16)

Most Helpful Girl

• Crazy.

Got a new job, my sister got married, lost my virginity, moved out of my parents house, and now I'm in my first relationship?

And on the downsides... my grandpa passed away. So, that sucks. Plus the whole Hillary and trump thing.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 44

• I got divorced early in 2015, started dating a few months later; after a series of very mediocre first dates, I found someone who I really like and 2016 has been a wonderful year with her. My business has been suffering from a lack of new clients but I am getting by financially, and money is not my highest priority. God has smiled upon me.

• I realized a while back that shit ain't gonna get better regardless of the year.

• Honestly it was shittiest year I had.. lets wait and see 2017 😎

• I didn't bother to keep track. My time isn't measured in years.

• It was bad and 2017 will be worse. As you grow up life is getting worse. I should have died like when i was 17.

• I voted B... in the beginning it looked bad. I had some health trouble but it soon become clear it was due to tension. While I managed to calm down the symptoms went away and fortunately so far the year was fine.
    Both privately and at work, I should not be complaining :D

• All years are shit

• It's been a huge roller coaster ride full of ups and downs.

• It's been very good I wanted a very aggressive year and to get things done and that's why it's been. I also had a very nice vacation

• I hated 2016, so much bad things happened, can't wait for 2017, not just because 17 is my favorite number, but because it will definitely be a better year. I know it.

• hate the phrase "i'm blessed" but voted C

• Pretty good. Found a new direction and new focus.

• Could have been worse, overall not too bad.

• Pretty dry

• Started off awesome, then slowly went down... all the way down, now coming back up.

• there were lots of up and major and big downs, but i survived it, im glad. i was just 1 second away from being dead this year. but i survived somehow

• Overwhelming AF. It's been good though.

• One of the worst years of my life. Everything breaking and my job in jeaporady where I can't fix something or get any help. It's like management is setting me up to fail.

• I think okay nothing too great or bad so far

• Ready for 2017 to begin!

• Its going good, im settled into my new career and im semi happy with life so I can't complain

• The worst really... I just want 2016 to be over asap...

• Very good actually. Trying to lose some weight, and I am doing pretty well so far. I already lost 14 pounds (in 2 months). Gonna try and lose some more before I start lifting to pack on some muscles ;)

• Recover from pain but...

• As Rihanna says, "work, work, work"

• meh... okay, nothing special

• I've made progres on my body

• Blessed in some ways and betrayed by family in other ways.

• I just can't believe 1 year has passed already. I remember when christmass eve, the temperature hit the record high and some people wear short pants. I hate getting more number on my age.

• Disgraceful. 3 of my closest relatives died, the eldest was 34.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 25

• I'm doing super well with my studies and am almost done. Both of my jobs are going well and am shortly leaving to go for an interview for another job on campus at my uni. Things with my boyfriend are really good as of late. We had a super rough time just before the summer time but.. altogether, I'd say that 2016 was pretty damn great and I'm excited to see what 2017 will bring. :)

• Absolutely shit tbh.

• Not different from 2015, maybe even worse. It was horrible! I can't wait for 2017.
    2017 please be good 😩

• Crappy! I'm ready for 2017

• It's had its up and downs. It's mostly been good though. I do look forward to 2017 though. I always look forward to the new year regardless if I've had a good or bad year.

• i hate this year SO MUCH i can't wait for it to be over... too many bad things happened

• Not as good as 2014, 2013 and 2012
    but muuuuch better than 2015

• Ehhhh, it's been okay. It hasn't been fantastic, but it could be a whole lot worse.

• Can't say its been all shit. Thank God for life still.

• There were a lot of dramatic ups and downs, baffling really..

• lol shitty

• One of the worst years of my life. From January of this year, up until now, things have been going bad for me

• It wasn't fully terrible, there was times where I felt overwhelmed but managed to get through what was happening. It was and still is fairly okay. I'm getting there but looking forward to what the new year will bring.

• Notably better than the two previous years, so I'm gonna say pretty damn good.

• meh... ok

• One of the best. However I think that it is about attitude. Thinking positive helps to have a better year.

• Pretty darn good. I don't know how 2017 can compete.

• It's been mixed :p
    Had some lovely highs and some really horrible lows :(

• Eh, it could have been better:/

• I had a good year

• I'd say alright. Having my boyfriend with me has certainly been very memorable

• Good I'm Blessed 😊

• It could've been better 😕

• Bloody amazing! I got to travel a lot and now that I'm back home, all I do is spend my time doing nothing, which isn't exactly bad.

• painful year