Have you ever had a stalker?

Most Helpful Guy

• Around 4 in the past two months.

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this child welfare social worker who once follow me home due to my strange social behaviour when I was young.
    I was already at university (I got homeschooled so I got into university when I was around 8yo), but I didn't talk to anyone and some teachers wondered what was happening to me, so they called the child protaction agency to investigate my mother, and one of them followed me for two weeks in which I went to my grandmothers home instead mine. I told my mother I was being followed, and when I finally got home (my own), she was waiting with a katana (like the picture), without saying a single word nor muttering a single sound she killed the stalker, with one single fast draw.
    lh6.googleusercontent.com/.../...6705_1280x960.jpg
    My mother is an expert in Iaijutsu, Iaido, Battōjutsu, and other sword martial arts, in a matter of a blink or less she can kill you.

My grandmother talked with my professors and told them not to follow nor sent anyone after any of her children nor grandchildren. She also moved some string so my mother would not be arrested.

What Guys Said 13

• Kind of yeah.

• nope, luckily not

• Nope.

• Too many times. It's weird that I'm saying that. Two of them were from this website.

• maybe. not sure tho

• No I is the one who stalks

• Yes, several times.

• Maybe.

• Never had a stalker but sure many people had one.

• I wish I had one, at least that would have meant someone was interested in me ahahahahah!

• nope I think that happens more to girls unfortuunately

• been accused of being one.

• I've been a stalker...

What Girls Said 16

• yes. more than one customer stalked my house when i used to wear my name tag to work. for example, one of them showed up at my house and tried to climb my stairs before my roommate threatened to call the cops. after i broke the name tag, the stalking stopped for a very long time. now it's starting again.

• Yeah it was awful. I always thought it was a coincidence that he just happened to be at the same place as me but one day he called out my name as I was walking home. (I didn't know this guys name) and asked if he could walk with me. He knocked on my door once when I was home alone an that's when my parents got a restraining order and made me ride the bus.

• unfortunately I have. They moved out of the state for college or else I would have gotten a restraining order

• A creepo followed me for less than a week, from my home to my workplace, and back home.
    He got arrested, only an idiot would stalk a police officer.
    I knew since the beginning I was being followed, but I wanted to see for how long he would follow me.

• Yes.. ><

• I had a hella bad one omfg for like two years.
    Also this girl my boyfriend pity dated three years ago still creeps on me lmfao. Weird ass bitch

• Kind of. My ex was obsessed with me. He would literally sleep in his car outside my dorm in hopes that I'd call him and invite him up lmao

• Not like horror movie stalker but last year this guy at school literally would not leave me alone. He'd follow me between classes or hang out by my locker and try to talk to me.

• Yes and it's TERRIFYING!!!

• Yeah. Like twice in my life but ugh they were so annoying.

• Yes.

...

• Yes I have

• Yes and it was peoba oh the worst few months of my life :-(

• Yeah it was horrible and so frightening

• yes. reported him and now he's gone :D

• Not in real life. But I had one stalker here, and now I have another.
    I'm glad they can't find me, in real life.