Have you ever disliked someone so much that the mere sight of their face made you feel sick?

Who was that person? Why did you hate them?
Was there a logical reason that you disliked their guts so much?

Share your stories!

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother, ex friend= sexually took advantage of me by manipulation and a severe depression state.
    (Before jumping on my ass, I admit when I wanted to have sex clearly with others, not the case)
    My dad's ex wife- she tore my family apart, broke my mom's heart, stole from us, broke into our house, made us homeless and still talks massive shit and starts rumors with her friends about us 15 years later.
    Ex classmate- slammed me on concrete for not showing him my boobs. Which resulted in back problems, a lot of pain, couldn't move for a month, got benched from sports, almost failed because of attendence, bullied at school, I had to quit school.

What Guys Said 19

• There have been a few people in my life which my mood would definitely go south the moment that I was forced that have to be with them.

In 1988, when I was going for a PhD, I was living with 2 women in an apartment. One was ugly and very annoying. The other one was a hot nymphomaniac. In November, the ugly one had to go home to take care of her parents. By December, the nympho and I were having this secret affair for 2.5 weeks. One morning while I am in bed in my room, I hear footsteps. I know it's not the ugly roommate and I know it's not my nympho roommate. I look out the window and saw the car of the guy who sold my roommate a new car a few days earlier. My heart sank. I had just fucked her not 24 hours earlier. The worst part was that I couldn't say anything to "Mike". I was F W B with my nympho and didn't know it; we didn't have that phrase then. I was emotionally involved. In April, ugly roommate comes back. I felt sick just because of that. Then she challenged me asking "Mike knows you hate him, but he doesn't know why." "I don't want to talk about it." She kept prodding. "Barb (the nympho) and I were having an affair." Miss Uggo was shocked. She asked Barb the next morning and Barb denied. Drama ensued and I moved out within a month.

In 1995-6, I had another uggo roommate; she was decent but just fantastically annoying. Some nights when I got home from work, I'd just sit outside out apartment in my car just to have some Me Time away from her. When she moved out and I lived by myself, I had an emotional orgasm.

In 2000, before we were married, my wife and I quit a job over one of these people. It destroyed friendships, really.

In 2005, I had a job that I hated so much, I was nauseous just commuting to the job. I was never so relieved in my life than when I was let go just under 6 months into it. My wife is experiencing something similar right now.

• Yes, the bastard who sexually assaulted a member of my family. I wait every day for his death.

• Every time I saw my no longer step dad I wanted to punch him in his ugly face so yea let's just say if he was choking on some food I wouldn't save him

• Hillary Clinton.

• Not that much, no. I'm sure people do experience it, but fortunately for me, I haven't.

• Yes a past manager

• Yes i have. I have to leave the site

• Yes. Asshole stole the girl I was dating.

• Yep that's happened.

• yes, quite a few people.

like my ex-coworker, he never used to help, never offered input, had a dopey voice, and used to make me cringe.

• Amy Schumer.

• Yea, past co workers, I'm sure we've all had our share of that.

• Yep and I definitely don't want to think much more than that about "it."

• Yes, a gang of High School Bullies. They ruined my life longterm. I don't want to think about the damage that was done. Physcially, mentally, and socially. I hate my life so bad.

• I hated an old neighbor of my so much if i saw him bleeding to death on the street, I'd probably stop just to take joy in watching him die.

• Yes, this gay male dancer at my school. He does the dance routine with the hot dancer girls. Seeing him there just pisses me off and makes me sick because he ruins a beautiful display of female beauty

• yes there has been some people over the years that made me feel this way , something about a small town that turns some people into idiots

• Nope

What Girls Said 7

• I hated a girl so much everytime I heard her name my blood would boil

The reason I disliked her wasn't really logical. We both liked the same guy. I loved him. Didn't want anyone in my way, those who were could all go to hell at that time. 😅

• Pretty much my classmates in high school. I was bullied by them. Until now i don't wanna talk to them. I don't wanna see them again. They're the most horrible people on earth

• Made me feel sick? No. Make me fantasize about their fall down a flight of stairs? Yes :3

• nope, that sounds quite unhealthy lol

• Yessss, inlaws.

• Yes, because she harassed me non stop in my senior year of high school like a bullying snob. She went as far as sticking her middle finger up at my mother who came to pick me up once. If she was bleeding to death in front of me right now I'd probably be happy, honestly.

• My grandma.
    Because she psychologically abused me for years.