What do you do on Halloween ☠️ ?

Do you go all out and dress up and decorate the house?
Stay home, lock the doors and watch movies?
Just straight forward question ahaha :)

0|0
14|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyway, like I was sayin’, shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There’s shrimp-kababs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That, that’s about it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I come from, we don't celebrate Halloween, but I always grew up watching Halloween movies and TV specials all October. Even though the island doesn't celebrate Halloween, my prep school somehow got Halloween candy in October and I would buy a piece every single day lol.
    Even though I moved and stuff, I'm still doing what I usually do on Halloween. Eat candy and watch Halloween movies.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Nothing. Next year tho I'll be taking one of my nieces out trick or treating. They are too young yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do much just a bowl of candy at the front door for trick or treaters.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Mobile DJ, so this year as in most years, I'll be playing music at a big Halloween Party while drunk people dance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just carved a pumpkin. If you drive around Brisbane and see a pumpkin with samara from the ring, it's me;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat children... I... I mean candy and scare children.

1|0
    0|0
  • For Halloween I put on my anonymous mask and workout calisthenics, this year speciale will feature 80 kg pull ups, 70 kg dips, 20 kg handstand and many other nice things

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing. I don't celebrate it and it's not a big thing here anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll help give candy out and watch horror movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all, here they don't really celebrate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dressing up like a pirate and going to a dance club.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dress as myself... BECAUSE I'M B4TM4N!!! 💀

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing it's a pathetic holiday by grown kids and men-children.

1|0
    0|0
  • stay in my house and don't do s*** because I never celebrated Halloween a day in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Spend it with my imaginary friends here on g@g

1|1
    0|0
  • Jack off inside a jack-o lantern and dress as myself cause I am already scary.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• We don't generally go out or decorate the home. I give out sweets to the trick or treaters if we get any, the boys don't. We'll probably watch whatever scary movies are on that night and have a big group sleepover the following weekend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch Halloween movies and pass out candy

3|1
    0|0
  • Stay home, locking the doors, watching a movie and eating junk food lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Now, nothing. My date dumped me because he's a sack of horse poo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dress up and decorate the house, I will be giving out candy and then when it's over I will watch scary movies all night

1|0
    0|0
  • This year I'm not doing shit for fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Just sleeping. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat candy, do homework.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stay home and don't do anything cause Australia doesn't really do it... I really want free candy tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both depends on the year. I know i want to go as david pumpkins lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to go around trick or treating and give out candy and now I'm gonna give out candy

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to the movies with my friend and having a sleepover & handing out candy

1|0
    0|0