When was the last time you cried and what caused it?

I never usually cry infront of others no matter how emotional the moment might be but if tears started streaming down i'd just turn my head around or leave, don't know why but i have always been very uncomfortable about being emotional infront of others although i might cry a river when alone lol.

i'm actually crying right now lol and this caused it :

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Three days ago. A guy I've known since I was a a baby and claimed as my brother, even called my parents mom and dad.. he was found dead in his car.

OmG that is terrible to hear (aka read) , i feel so sorry dear hope he rests in peace ❤️

Thank you

What Guys Said 23

• After the first hearing of my divorce. I didn't realize it would be that bad. I was the one who filed and the judge gave me only one day a week with my girls for the initial orders. Before that, I didn't know the last time I cried and I wasn't even sure if I was capable of doing it anymore. But for months I would cry at every drop off.

But you know, in a way it made me feel alive. I thought that I had become so pragmatic and so robotic that I wasn't capable of having my emotions stirred to that point. That said, I'm not sure if anything else could make me cry.

• Two freaking movies.
    Southpaw
    AndMe before you

• same with me, i never cry infront of anyone too. but when im alone, oh boy.
    last time i cried its because i hurt my parents really bad, specially my father, and i cried by realizing and regretting it.

It wasn't your fault , they should've been more considerate and open minded regarding your issue dear, not everything is solved by violence which in your case is 100% true.

Ik but i read that dyslexia doesn't effect the over all intelligence of a person, this dyslexia thing really confuses me, like u don't know simple maths? I'm sorry that i can't understand 😫😫

well dyslexia is treatable if your a kid, by having special education, and by that a person can study. but that is right what you said about intelligence i hope, i know only plus and minus in maths and nothing else

• I cry different times almost every day, i get upset cause i try to please people too much and I live under lot of stress.

• Most likely a movie that touched my heart.

• I can't remember.

• 18 days ago when my crush rejected me. I started to drink a lot and listen songs.

• When I lost a good friend because i told her how I felt about her. Then she acted like I was dead to her, seemed like forever. Was even harder when you did sit next to them in the dept and you wanna chat like you used to, but she didn't. Everyone else in the vicinity she would. Hard times indeed. I took many a walk around the block misty eyes no matter how good to, this person I was, I don't think she seen it.

• The last time I cried was Friday. My sister passed away when I was 14 and I have just been thinking about her lately. Im missing her a lot, and have been really sad for the last few days. I don't even know why she's been on my mind so much all the sudden.
    Annnnd now I'm actually starting to tear up again writing this. God damn it.

• I don't remember, actually. Must've been years.

• i cried last night and i dont know why but i was REALLY fucking drunk lol

• i guess it was last year or maybe even 2 years ago. unreciprocated love xD

• March 2015 when the best cat in the world died 😭😭😭

• I cried when lost Seemrun...

• This is awkward.

• I cried last week because my mom got mad at me because my sister was picking on me.

• A week ago. I was watching Naruto

• i dont remember when it was..

• When my buddy Came back from deployment, he was a wreck. He was pretty good at keeping everything hidden inside, part his job i guess.
    Long story short, he told me some of the crazy stuff he had to do, and we sat in my living room crying together.
    He's getting help now. But that was the last time i cried.

• My tears flow on the inside, not on my face.
    The last time must have been when I heard from the notary public that my parents had disinherited me.

• When my LDR told me that she wanted to meet another guy i cried at my cousin marriage party

• Listening to "I'm not the only one"

Some feelings came back about a cheating ex, and I put that song on to make myself cry.

I really loved her so much, she is the only girl I will ever love...

I just feel so hurt. It was two years ago, and still my mind is a mess!

Please don't cheat people! Break up if you are not happy! But don't cheat!

I feel so sorry for u dear, hope everything turns out just fine, keep your head up 😃

Thank you :)

• well sometimes I cry because I feel so lonely

What Girls Said 13

• Yesterday when I saw a truckload of chickens on their way to the factory on my way to work 😢

• Last time I cried... I can't remember really its been quite a while. I dont cry a lot just because I hold my emotions in so when I feel the need to cry I just kinda sit there with a stoic look until it passes and then I won't feel any sort of emotion for a while.

• Last night, & my own damn self caused it.
    I cry almost every day because of someone I miss, as pathetic as that sounds.

• Hmm I think a couple of days ago? And what caused it? Hm I felt abandoned and alone in general I guess

• I cried because I missed my ex.

• Yesterday I saw a homeless puppy getting rescued on the internet and I cried a river

• last night, I received a message that Made me get really nervous/ anxious

• I got really wasted the other night. Like you wouldn't believe. I started off laughing but then it got.. serious.

Never cried that hard in my whole life. I called my mom and told her I felt fake and like a whore and that I wanted to die and a lot of dark stuff :/

• I don't remember, probably last week because I was being bothered.

I did get teary eyed the day before yesterday when I was watching tv, if that counts for anything 😄

• I rarely cry.

• Friday night. Long stupid story

• I don't remember...

• Yesterday. It was a depressive fit, combined with paranoia and anxiety. My boyfriend trigerred it, but it was definitely not his fault. I blame my BPD.