Tell me about the scariest dream you've ever had?

Halloween is here and I'm in the mood to hear something spooky 🎃

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I dreamt someone but a plastic bag over my head and face - What made it worse it was one of those dreams where you took a little longer than normal to wake up meaning I got a real fright.

• i mostly have nightmares, nightmares so horrible that i wake up screaming very loudly in the middle of my sleep, and then my heart beats very fast, and then im not able to sleep, because im afraid to death.

• It was a dark and stormy night and I was sleeping when all the sudden there was a large banging in the house that woke me up (in the dream). I found that, in the total darkness, I couldn't see so I rolled over to reach for my phone to turn on the screen and successfully got it only to press the power button but have nothing happen. With no light I laid back on my back for a few minutes before finally decided to sit up. When I did I bumped into something that shouldn't have been there that was clearly hanging from my ceiling since I felt no pressure on my legs. When I touched it with my head it was soft and somewhat strange feeling and then... I woke up because I didn't feel like finding out what hangs from my ceiling and travels through my pipes.

Wasn't really a nightmare. A nightmare is falling asleep and working in your dreams. Which I've done. A full shift... while asleep.

What Girls Said 1

• Far too many! But I had a sleep paralysis like no other, once.

I felt pain in my ear, my body was shaking, I was cold. A presence approached and it was a negative energy. I was extremely scared, I didn't want to open my eyes. I saw it! It was my blanket slowly transforming into a dark shadow resembling a giant reaper looking figure. I wanted to scream but no matter how hard I tried I would feel my tongue being stuck in my throat making my chest tighter and tighter almost impossible to breathe. I almost ripped my pillow, screaming for help from God. But I had no voice! And all of the sudden, it's not cold anymore, my body stops shaking, the bad presence is gone. I closed my eyes and felt peace. The blanket just covered me as a mother would do to her child before he falls asleep...