What to do when you feel like the entire universe is against you today?

And that means there are no options that include the word "friends"

Most Helpful Guy

• Build a pillow fort and Netflix.

I just want to cry

Oh, my apologies. I'm an idiot so I can't conceive of things well.

No you're not. Thanks for answering

What Guys Said 15

• I know the feeling. I live with two cousins, neither one of them
    care about me. I gave my cousin, a home to live in for 11 years
    and she turns around after we moved into this house and lets her
    daughter move in with her 2 year daughter. Now you call that
    relatives who seriously love you well i doubt it one bit and I'm
    not happy at all. I am at the end of my rope with people.
    I'm independent i have a disability income and have low bills
    i think it's time to make a change in my life and for once at all
    i love to cook, do laundry, i don't mind cleaning up supper dishes

• why do you think that?

Cause the universe seemed to have a way of preventing me from getting my way...

im not blaming you. in trying to help you.

"You should've" ... that's not helping at all.

• I feel like derp has taken over the world. the left is creating a nation of morons and points at the smart people and calls them dumb. the world just got itself into a big fucking mess.

I answered your question. the deprs are taking over. yes I feel the world is against me.

Except that that was not my question. bye now.

• I'm watching "The Day the Earth Stood Still" right now on TNT, so "yes".

• been there a lot of times. and i still dont have any friends. so i'd say be strong, and shake your mind off by going to the gym, or sleeping. or listening to music

• I would Think if I did something wrong to the universe

• You fight the universe then, you tell it who's boss and show it that you will not be stopped by anyone or anything. Then you make sure you win.

Easier said than done. You try.

Yeah who? Lol

I don't know, but he'd have to be someone strong and with experience in it. He'd also have to be a pretty caring person who honestly cared about you and your struggles.

• Stop feeling sorry for yourself. If you wake up in the morning and can't find a reason to ne happy then the problem is you,. Every day is a gift you either choose to be negative or positive, which one is going to enhance your life?

I hate when people say shit like this, like someone isn't allowed to be depressed. Faking being happy isn't healthy and depression is a real thing and to tell someone who is depressed that it's their problem just goes to show how disgusting of an attitude you have.

Maybe dont volunteer at the samaratians.

Neither should you. You're only gonna blame them. Bye.

• Bring it. I got knocked down few 1000 times, that's not new and am ready.

• I sleep in late, or go to bed early.

• i very highly recommend seeing a doctor, especially after reading comments from you where you say you would take your own life

trust me, offing yourself is never worth it

Is living it worth it? I have been to a doctor. Today is one of those bad days

I wasn't asking for help anyway. I asked for suggestions for things to do when you feel that way and Friends aren't an option. You made it about something else.

okay, good luck
      won't bother you again

• Masturbate.

• Just smile and say "haha, it takes the whole universe to challenge me :D "

• Me and GOD are a team so he got my back 😎

• Tell me if you find out. I feel like this everyday and I am the same age. No need for me to explain details but it's sad. I feel like giving up. I am kind to everybody and empathize and try to help but in return I receive so much loneliness and harsh treatment from everybody.

To answer your question. I isolate myself in my room and play video games, listen to music, think of solutions for this endless pain, and youtube.

Other times I drive through the city crying to myself. Never let em see me cry. I tend to think of ways to end things quickly and painlessly as well. But I also think about what it would be like without me.

This is what I do.

I feel ya. Well at least know that you're not alone...

It's a terrible feeling. I sleep more hoping that I wake up with answers. I am in so much emotional pain right now I haven't did my homework in the last week. My professor would never understand if I explained. Everybody thinks that I'm happy but it's opposite. I hide it.

Does your uni offer counseling for free? Take it. It really helps to talk to a professional about this. I have been in that exact same spot you are now

What Girls Said 5

• Listen to my mood music... Let's see, off the top of my head there's
    India Aire- Beautiful Flower
    Emeli Sande- Read All About it
    Mariah Carey- Through The Rain
    Demi Lovato- Skyscraper
    Christina Aguilera- Beautiful
    Michael Jackson- Man In the Mirror
    Corrine Bailey Rae- Put your records on
    India Aire- There's Hope
    Desiree - You Gotta Be
    Sarah Barellies- Brave
    Little Mix - Wings
    Taylor Swift -Shake It Off

Basically I try to motivate myself out of the bad moodiness

• I do things that help me relieve stress:
    ·Draw
    ·Read
    ·Listen to music
    ·Exercise
    ·Cry ;___;
    Sometimes if I feel really down, I lay on my stomach and try to go to sleep WHILE crying. I might also tell a friend what's going on, but since that's not an option, maybe write it down instead.

• I would buy horse and crossbow, find a wooden house in front of forest and live there.

In the morning I would ride horse in the vast fields, in the afternoon I would draw sceneries of nature and read a book, in the evening swim in the near waterfall and at night I would dance alone around the campfire like a gypsy.

Oh dream life.

• What makes me feel better is a Netflix binge, food, and iPhone games. I know it's not healthy, but sometimes you just have to do what comforts you. I'm trying to lose weight and go to the gym, but I'm going to do what I have to in order to keep me around on this planet and sometimes that's a full season of BoJack Horseman, a pizza, sweet tea, and War Dragons on my phone.

Find what will make you feel good and do it (as long it's not illegal and it won't kill you or someone else.)

What makes me feel good are the things the universe prevents me from having or doing right now.

Well, first, don't feel like it's the universe and try to think of solutions to your problems. I mean, take a day or so for yourself and do what you want but then start being proactive. I've found that when I was more active in changing my life, even if I didn't feel like it or had a negative attitude the entire time, things got better rather than just accepting the universe hates me.

But I'm confrontational like that. I don't like feeling defeated and I have a hard time admitting defeat so it may be easier said than done.

• 0|0