Is Trump's voice the most impressive and most powerful voice in history of mankind (video)?

Seriously, his voice reminds me of God. He is so alpha:

814

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like farts.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• No of course not. he's really good @ speeches but Tyga's voice sounds better than his. I don't like the lyrics too much on his songs, but I'd dance to them lol

• Politics aside, no. Obviously no.

• Powerful voices don't worth anything more than the sound of fart if that person isn't blabbering anything more than shit out of his mouth.

• Uh you obviously haven't heard Undoomed's voice, now THATS a nice alpha voice๐Ÿ˜

• Your kidding right?

• In a word, no

• More a man than anyone here.

What Guys Said 13

• lol, what the heck is wrong with people. His voice is annoying because of all the whining... in fact, Trump is the one of the most thin-skinned whiners on the planet.. There's a video out there where he says "Yes, I am a whiner. I keep whining and whining until I win." How "alpha".

God, what is wrong with people? Every time somebody levels some criticism at him, he freaks out and throws a complete fit, threatens to sue, whines about it not being fair. Men don't act like that. Children do.

Maybe his voice is just tainted in my mind now since it's always heard with the sound of a grown man acting like a petulant child.

RIP America.

• That's very interesting. You're attracted by what you perceive as his "alpha-ness." To me he just sounds like a boastful retard, but you find him alpha.

• The longer I'm on this site, the more convinced I am that we need to ban words like "alpha"

• He doesn't talk like a rich guy. The way he speaks reminds me of a guy who grew up in the Bronx dealing with regular people. It often confuses me.

• A simple no

• Yeah, I'm sure God would get in a twitter fight with Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is a childish doofus.

• Very motivational.

• The way he talks always kind of reminds me of Dr. Evil. It's really funny!

• All I know is that his face loos like the hemorhoids protruding from a mule's anus.

• Especially when he mentions China and muzzzlims

• Not as alpha as B4TM4N ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• It is pretty common for me. I am the only god and he doesn't sound like me. (jk)