Are you happy with who you are right now?

• yes, I've learned to love myself😊
    65% (24)52% (16)59% (40)Vote
  • no, i dont like the way i am/look
    35% (13)48% (15)41% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
20|17

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a bit of multiple angles to this that makes it a bit complicated.
    1.) I realize there are parts of me that just make who I am, and I can't really change them. I'd say the majority of personality/looks cannot be changed unless drastic actions are taken. I'm happy with who I am and I love myself for who I am. I can't change some aspects, and some things I just don't want to change. It's alright with me.

2.) I also realize I am not perfect. I have flaws-- I mean, who doesn't? My nose is kinda meh, I can be too awkward, I can overthink things, I can be too weird, etc.. I get it. I'm aware of it. I never claimed to be the kindest or the hottest dude in world.

With that in mind...
    3.) I don't hate myself for being me and who I am... And, while I strive to be the best who I can be, I'm satisfied with who I am currently. I feel it is important to go for greatness, but that doesn't mean I am disappointed with myself... if that makes any sense. Unlike my old self, I have confidence with who I am, and I realize that even though there are flaws, there are good parts that make up for it. I dare say there are plenty more good things than flaws too... you just also gotta factor in self bias :D)
    Like for instance, I realize for instance that I am awkward/shy at times. I believe can improve upon that with time though. It doesn't mean I hold contempt with myself for my current awkwardness/shyness, but I don't want to be stagnant and give up on self improvement.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately I am not happy with who I am yet.
    I've been worse. But I still have a long way to go, until I become the person I want to be. I need to improve and change some of my personality traits.
    As for my looks, I also need to make a couple of changes. I don't like what I see when I look at the mirror.
    It's going to be hard. But I believe I will get there. I just need time, money and patience.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Been kinda content with myself for a long time, but wouldn't go that far to say I love myself though. But probably what I grown to hate the most about myself is my kindness and how easily I just forgive everyone. Who really knew forgiveness can be such a horrible thing really, but it truly is. But started to change that at least. I ironically need to become a lesser man in order for others to respect me more. World is stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm only 50% complete.

A work in progress. But by the end of this year I shall be COMPLETED.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm happy with who I am right now but I constantly seek to be better than the me I am today so it's still a process.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am happy with myself.

Overall this weekend I am not happy. Very alone and overwhelmed. Being happy with one's self isn't a 100% inoculation against unhappiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question - I will go 70% happy, nobody is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I truly am :) Had some rocky times in the past year in a half, but have my life set up the way I want for the most part..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm content with myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more content than I ever have been before, but I'm still not as content as I want to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I'm pretty great

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha fo' sure.. who wouldn't be happy with being me? ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Me n my two balls... 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I am mature enough to accept myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I am not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, I'm pretty happy with myself right now. Of course, I have flaws and there's always room for improvement, but for the most part I am happy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm happy with who I am , but I'm still working on myself and striving to improve my life and myself

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50 .. Been trying to improve myself since the start of this year in terms of confidence and esteem.. have a long way to go but I am happy with who I am so far :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days I'm over the moon, other days I just want to be a pile of poop

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'm trying to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, pretty happy about me. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like who I am as a person although (there can be some fixing up done of course) however I don't like where I am right now in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, Alhamdulillah much better than Yesterday

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'm working on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall yes I'm happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I love myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Live love me

0|0
    0|0
  • I find reasons to love me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not currently, but I'm working on my self-confidence slowly😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 100% happy of who I'm :) :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i wish i was born an entirely different person to be quite honest.

0|0
    0|0