When you like someone, can you put a finger on what exactly you like about them?

Like can you tell what makes them more special than a ton of other guys/girls out there. Why do you have a crush on that specific person and not his/her friend for example? I can tell the difference easily :)

In other words do you go " oh he/she got the looks, what's there not to like?" OR you go "look at the way he/she does this. That's exactly why I like them".

For me of course looks come first but it could the way they talk or walk or even the way they eat lol

• It's just the looks.
  • It's something specific that I can tell easily.
  • Looks first then I notice little things.
  • I'm a potato.

Most Helpful Guy

• I found this steamed potato in the mess hall. It looked delicious and was getting cold, so I gave it shelter in my stomach.

Attack on titan :)

@sedrftvgyhujik Way into it at the moment. Potato girl is like my fave

The first series was really good. I haven't seen any of the new second series though.
      Dont answer the specifics but does season 2 tell you why are the humans that can change into titans are attacking the city armored titan, diamond titan what's their motive?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I am interested in right now loves cats as much as I do. I always felt somewhat attracted to him, we've known each other for years, and we've always had a good connection. However, once I found out he's the same as me when it comes to cats, I wanted him even more. I never thought I'd meet someone who is as crazy about cats as me. I doubt he in interested back though.

What Guys Said 10

• I am option "D" - It is just a feeling I have

• Yeah, that's just when you think they are hot and every word is like gold coming out of their mouth lol. Then it fades and you wonder what the hell you were thinking..

Exactly why I only like platonic relationships

Aww stop it you 🙈

Just being a valued member of the GAG community lol. Hey you could always comment on my golden rule question..

• At least im a sweet potato but yes yes i am a potato.

• im not emotionless or anything, but these cute-kindof-girly shit can't get in my head... what i like most about a girl is her being unique.

• Generally, no.

• Many women I like won't permit me to put a finger there. :D

• I can give a power point presentation on exactly what i like about them lmao. The little things matter.

• good question but it is not possible to pinpoint any specific quality.

• Yes I can put my finger on her boobs

• looks mixed with uniqueness

What Girls Said 7

• Usually it's my initial attraction to them physically, but as soon as I start talking to them, I realize it's the way they smile or their sense of humor. The way they act towards me.

• it has more to do with whats inside... looks doesn't really matter to me

• I don't know what it is, but once I see that person, I just kinda know it..

One thing I've noticed though is that they all have had almond shaped eyes?, but I chalk it up to my very first crush, a guy with, you guessed it, almond shaped eyes lmfao a_a

• It's everything about them, I like the way he walks, talks, sits, views things. I just like him in general as a person and I'm refreshed by being around him.

• yup and almost always I realize I don't really like him; just influenced by something else

• I can't always pinpoint the reason I like a person

• you see there's this girl I have a crush on. and I knew I liked her because they way she smiled and didn't even realize when she talked about something she liked, how she's always super shy and quiet expect when she gets excited and she's the loudest person I've ever been around and she always uses her hands when she talks and her eyes crinkle just this certain way when she laughs