Do you remember your first love?

My first love's name was Mohamed. He was a Muslim. I was a Christian Russian. He was American but I was not a American.

My parents didn't approve of the person I did love because he was black, he was a Muslim.

I was 16. I was a child 😬 But I broke up with someone I love, and it was harder than I thought.

1mo an American*

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember!! Aw man! My first love is my only LOVE!!! No one comes after her. I've dated and talk to other girls but none will match my Kemi.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. It's M. (not Mohamad but an Arab name that starts with M) he is also a Muslim. He's Moroccan, we were also 16.
    He used to go to my HS, we were in the same class. He was the first in the class (very smart) but he was also the most popular guy in my HS, and the funniest, and he comes from a rich traditional and religious family.
    Very masculine, Tall and fashionable.
    We don't talk anymore, but we have direct and indirect interactions on rare occasions. For example when he heard that I lost my bestfriend 2 years ago, he reached out to me (although we haven't spoken for 2 years prior to that) and cheered me up and told me I can count on him etc. And this past summer he liked an instagram picture of mine (It gave me butterflies although I haven't seen him for more than 4 years) and he met my bestfriend when she went to his country during the summer, he told her "I really like that girl, she's really smart" and he met another friend and told her to say hi to me etc..
    Always makes me smile.
    We both liked each other in HS but we never dated because I was being too stupid. I can confidently say that he made my HS, I was always excited to go to school, to look good, just to see what he will say today and how he will flirt or tease me... I would totally fall for him all over again if I ever get the chance to see him again.

I left my HS after only staying one year and went back to his country. I cried all the tears of my body... I loved him the same way even 1 year after he left.
      He even came back TWICE to visit and I was randomly sick these 2 days and didn't go to school. He told me he came twice to HS but I wasn't there... ugh

He left *

What Guys Said 11

• Yes my first girlfriend

• Yes, I do

• I do indeed, like it was yesterday.

• Oh yes, very well.. We spent 4 years of crazy together.

• Yeah never forgot her to remember

• Kristy H.

• Yeah.. ofcourse.

• Never loved...

• Definitely

• Yeah.

• That's unfortunate. That you let someone else, tell you what you can and can't do

What Girls Said 13

• Of course! His name was Josh; he was quite cheeky and always knew how to make me laugh. Always had so much fun together making up random scenarios together.. just a lot of banter. We were opposites; I was more mature whereas he was more childish, and we balanced each other out, he brought out the best in me and I bought out the best in him. Unfortunately didn't last long, he moved and lost contact with him.. I still miss him :(

• I'm sorry to hear that. That was supposed to be a happy love story.
    Well, I had many crushes. But I can't say I was in love, instead I was fascinated by these guys.
    So, I'm still waiting for my first love.

• I didn't fall in love with anyone yet, but I kinda had a tiny crush on this guy who I thought I was going to marry. :D

• Yeah cuz I am still with him.

• Barely. I was 6 years old and a had a crush on one of my friends and it was a guy raised by a single mom. Everybody hated this guy but I thought he was amazing and he used to come over to my house and I used to go to his house. His name was Velcoe / Velcroe and he was white and very skinny. That is all I remember. He was also a year older than me.

• Yes I wouldn't say first love but I liked him a lot. His name was Jered. We didn't date for a long time or anything like that but he broke my heart.

• His name was Rob and he was one pf my closest friends. He never felt the same and eventually came out of the closet.

• We weren't exactly together, but his name was Joey and he helped me through a tough time in my life. For years. I loved him for a long time but we just kinda drifted.

• His name was Drake, he was Italian. He always gave me letters in my locker and was so persistent. He was my secret admirer for Valentine's Day for 4th and 5th grade. We were bf/gf in Junior High and I told him I loved him like my parents told each other. I don't think I really loved him though because we broke up as soon as he chose to be a different girl's partner for Language Arts. -_-

• Of course I do why wouldn't I

• I've never loved

• i remember him. His name was eric. But he broke up with me

• Everyday. In my situation it was similar but I'm the Muslim and he was Sikh. We broke up though because he didn't love me as much.