What does creepily honest mean?

A friend of mine posted that he misses seeing hungover people on Halloween at his old college. I commented on his status saying "I miss seeing women in their "slutty" costumes". He said "it's creepily honest".

I only told the truth, so, why is it still considered creepy?

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably because most people wouldn't come right out and admit that, he might have found it creepy or uncomfortable reading your post, but that's probably all he meant by it.

What Guys Said 1

• It's cringe-worthy level of honesty.
    The kind of things you say that make people feel uncomfortable to deal with.

But it's honesty, isn't that what everyone wants?

Then explain trump

Not that I agree with him by any means by the way... but Trump gained momentum for breaking traditions, in a time where everyone choose to be Politically correct, came a presidential candidate going against the norm... Politicians are known to spin the truth and never give a definitive answer but Trump told people what they wanted to hear, he was blunt and people believed his fantasies. Even though he has no way of achieving a lot of his goals.