What bad habits do you want to break?

We all have something to be considered a habit. Do you think you have one? If so, which one/s do you want to break. Do you think you can break them,?

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming on here and always seeing your questions go popular lol. I think it may just be alleviated if you could send the cure as a follow.. Hey at the least I was being pretty creative :)

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• Going after targets who shoot me down all the time:

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../...ron-triplane_3103679k.jpg

:P

• Swearing a lot and being aggressive on simple things.

• Not an addictive person so I don't really have any to stop , but I do say dumb things while talking so I'm trying to stop that😊

• All my nice guy habits. I hate being my kind, caring, empathic self. It gets me nowhere in the relationship game. I hate how I care for a person I'm interested in because that is seen as desperate and passive. I just wish I truly didn't give a shit rather than thinking of others all the time. I don't know if I can break it. To much of it ingrained into me.

• Putting myself down

• Saying "um", "like", and "you know" so much.

• Procrastination is a very bad habit that most people have. I had it and I am learning to get rid of this bad habit completely once and for all. So far I have succeeded to a great extent. But I have a long way to go still.

• Self-abuse to be honest.

• My anger when I get angry lol.

• Maybe getting a bit serious about things that I should just let go

• Procrastination.

filler

• Smoking, which I'm working on breaking, being to harsh on expectations of others

• Playing Mr Nice Guy and have the wool pulled over my eyes all the time.

• lol none to be honest habits are part of a persons make up

• Procrastinating...

• being too honest... it's not likely i'll be able to lol

What Girls Said 15

• I have this bad habit of going to bed late and waking late too.
    This is a bad habit, because there's not much I can do, if I wake up late. It's I like lose a day. Plus, it's not good for my health.
    But I believe I can break this habit, but I still have a long way to go and it won't be easy.

• Falling in love with men who don't deserve my love.

• Apologising all the bloody time when I shouldn't.

As in, someone runs into me and I apologise

• Probably drinking heaps of wine on weekends lol! Im really into fitness but I know half the reason why my results aren't happening quick enough I'm not bigger by any means but I just want more muscle definition its there but I get bloated from wine. ALSO being a doormat friend its kind of annoying.

• Netflix binge

• being late all the time

• Yes. I have a habit of swallowing gum and I want to break it cuz it gives me stomach aches.

• My rages. It's not really a habit, more of a mental disorder symptom and I know it's a bit out of my control, but it'd be nice to have one day where nothing makes me angry, I'm happy, and enjoy life.

That and my nail biting and binge eating.

• Nail biting

• Taking things personally.

• Biting my lips.

• I'm always rolling my eyes

• Skipping meals and not eating healthy. I've been fainting a lot.

• Stop that!! I started eating at least a nutri grain bar or special k bar in the morning to get me through... eat something, your body needs fuel to run!

• @archiz I know. Lol he's super sweet.

• good ^^

• My eating disorder

• I want to stop eating sponges