What do you like/love most about children?

I ask because I find myself always with younger kids (my cousins), I'm a kid magnet and partially because I look like a kid. I love their willingness to try new things, fun loving, carefree, they're inclusive. They definitely have an imagination. One of my cousins I babysit on occasion asked me how a BBQ I went to was. I said it was OK and she said "just ok? Not amazing or?" It made me think of how terrible I was at being descriptive. I also enjoy being around them for those reasons, and I want them to experience a wonderful childhood with different experiences and memories. Which is why I take them places. I know what's it like to get older and my cousins around my age are bratty, and constantly act older, etc. Very few people I know actually still have childlike qualities and they are some pretty great people.

1mo They also ask a lot of questions and are curious

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that they enjoy playing board games and sports for fun. They can have fun without being drunk like many adults. I enjoy teaching them something new.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I think one of my favorite things about children is the fact that they can get very happy about very small things. They're curious and, at the same time, easy to please. My girlfriend babysits children as a part-time job beside her studies and the stories she sometimes tells me remind me of my own childhood. For example when she walks the younger girl to kindergarten (driving kids to school or kindergarten is very uncommon in Switzerland), they often have to stop because the girl sees something interesting. This can be a snail or a cat or simply a strangely shaped leaf lying on the ground. For my girlfriend, these moments can of course be stressful because she has to make sure that the child gets to kindergarten on time. But when we talk about it at home, my girlfriend and I both agree that it's actually a wonderful feature little kids have. Too many adults run through life, staring into their Iphones, not looking left or right, because they have a thousand things on their mind. I think it would help a lot of people to stop once in a while, look up at the clouds, look at the fields or the forest, smell the different scents around them... and simply enjoy what is there. A snail doesn't need to do anything special to make a 5-year old happy. It can simply be there and children will want to look at it and touch it etc. I think that's an amazing trait that humans lose all too soon.

• Oh the cute animal hats and when they randomly wave hi at me. My nieces son one day was saying goodbye to me. He's like I want a kiss and he puckers his lips. Me being socially awkward I just tap two fingers on his lips jokingly. He then yells "NO, KISS ME ON MY LIPS!". He puckers his lips again and closes his eyes... Funny odd little dude

• How annoying, whiny and needy they are. It's amazing

• Curiosity.

• Future slaves for us when we get older. We must groom them to fund our retirement, laziness and treat us like kings.

• I dont like children

• I wish I will never have children. I am not the nanny type of guy nor I behave in a playful way every time I see a kid.

• none, im not a pedophile

• 0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They're literally always happy and can brighten your mood.

• Children love me.
    The feeling is not mutual. I hate most kids 🙃

• I do quite a bit of babysitting and it's growing on me. They get so delighted at things and are full of surprises.