What is Destiny?

What is Destiny?

Updates:
1mo update

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Fate, but I don't believe in Fate.

Good and bad things happen due to our own right and wrong choices, by unforseen circumstances and sometimes other people can be the cause of good and bad on our lives

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its interesting in some ways. That if Destiny exsist or was real we would be none the wiser in so many ways really. Since its so perfectly natural would be to live life in an illusion of control, thinking you decide for yourself but every action and every thought you have you simply follow that road that has been set for you. I kinda pondered at times too, how the tinies things in life can completely change your life and the way you think. Is it possible to have Destiny partially exsist like so many believe? Cause you leave too much to chance in a way, since so many tiny things lead to another and another which leads to great things. In some ways can kinda seem impossible to have Destiny partially exssist.

So more likely that its completely or not at all. Which yes, is destiny. A path or a road in life that has been set and decided for you, or maybe even by you. That you can't change or alter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 14

• Basically that all you your thoughts, and actions from the moment you were born to the moment you die have been predetermined.

0|0
    0|0
  • A grindy MMO from the makers of Halo.

0|2
    0|0
  • A meaningless word -- one which is often used by people who are too gun-shy to take risks and take what they want from life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Destiny Potato

0|0
    0|0
  • a video game

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your mom having you.

0|0
    0|0
  • a shitty game

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I feel that it means "Things that happen for a reason that you are soon yet too realize"

0|0
    0|0
  • A shitty game

A thing you can't escape or yea a divine path or something

0|0
    0|0
  • a female name

0|0
    0|0
  • The events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Destiny is a game. Fun with friends :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0