How did you spend your day?

It was boring for me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesterday I was really sad. I feel like I lost all my friends. One of my best friends since middle school seems to really not like me anymore even though I've always been there for him like no one else and I just don't know why. With him I think I lost the rest of my friends.

Then I feel so conflicted about an even closer friend who just never "has time" to talk to me yet she's the one who got back in touch with me. She means so much to me and it's like I don't get to just let go of her and try to move on because when I do, she always stops me.

I was so excited to tell her about my new job but she just acts so uninterested in me. It makes me so fucking sad.

Then to top it all off, my dad told me I don't do anything today which is totally untrue. I do so much work around the house and for work it's not even funny and anytime anyone asks for something, I do it.

Whether it's re-leveling the whole backyard or bringing soaking wet, buddy machines back to the rental facility and dealing with them trying to rip us off or living with my grandmother for a month because she broke her leg and couldn't take care of my grandfather. I lost a girlfriend over that and no one even once heard me complain!

I feel like I do all the right stuff and even still everything always goes wrong!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am spending the day in bed. I'm coming off a 92 hour work week and I have to be back at 6pm tonight so I am staying in bed for as long as possible.

Going to Skype my fiance about wedding stuff for like an hour maybe and then back to sleep I go lol

What Guys Said 14

• Yesterday I was depressed af. The girl I like left my place and was angry at me for some strange reason.(I wouldn't have sex with her because she got to drunk)

Then the girl I used to love starts messaging me angrily and starts calling me a liar and manipulator. Then my sister called me upset, because I forgot to transfer her money I owed, which is due nov. 2nd
    Then my mom called me to tell me she misses me 💔

I just laid in bed, hung over, tired, depressed, and home sick. And I had no one to talk to.

• eh don't ask lol.

went to bed at 8 am, woke up at 3pm, stayed in bed until 4:15pm, had lunch, played ESO, started cleaning, dinner, now GAG

so... meh

• On this fucking site..

• so far since waking up at 12am i've done nothing but watch anime and browse this shitty website

hooray for my life

• At work... It's hell and boring

• boring

• I ruined my friends lloween party

• Just waking up and said my prayers.

• quite good
    not interesting but nothing bad happened

• had to work. would rather have spent it naked in between a sexy woman's legs

• GaG and real life together.

• I spent it with my dog in my

• Sleeping

• watched porn, played, ate, smoked weed

What Girls Said 10

• My parents weren't home so I went to this huge bookstore, browsed through books and bought two. Had lunch in a small restaurant nearby.
    I studied a bit after coming home.
    Till then parents were home and we started preparing for celebrating Diwali
    So yea it was pretty good😀

• I was angry at the guy I used to love and kind of unleashed all my rage, sadness and anger at him by messaging him everything I had in my heart. It sucks to feel like you were probably just a Plan B the whole time.

• Shopped, picked up birthday cake, help my mum prepare food and cook it, had family over, drank and now I'm in bed

• at home... cleaning/cooking and stuff

• Woke up at 11am, realised my head was saying its midday due to the clock change. I put on transformers and am just laying in bed now on my laptop as transformers is playing on my desktops second monitor.

• I have been in my dorm completely on my own for the past 4 days. All I do is eat and watch chick flicks. Life is good.

• It's just starting & I have yard work to do before it snows.

• My day just started

• Matching

• Woke up, going to have lunch, the rest... to be continued