Canadians: How do you feel about all the Lefties in the USA saying they will move here to Canada if Trump wins?

I've heard lefties saying that if he wins, they will all migrate here. I think we have enough lefties. Go somewhere else!

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW that's all we need!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not Canadian, but all the American leftists, trendies and commies won't end up moving to Canada if Trump wins. They'll just have a hissy fit on social media for the next few months...

Yeah, but why Canada? why not move to Mexico or Veneuzela

What Girls Said 1

• Someone already ask the question, sooo do you really need answers for this?

What Guys Said 10

• They are jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. There is such a thing as too liberal, and Canada is going in that direction thanks to Trudeau. The only thing left in Canada is the regressive left

yeah, we have 6 genders now and soon to include the "x" gender we imported from Germany. It's getting so liberal that abortion is more accepted, even later now than ever. Children as young as 8 are being indoctrinated into believing in multiple genders exist and transgenderism is a part of reality

I don't view it as a human

wow...

• Might as well, everyone else from every other country thinks Canada has an open door policy to flood our country with immigrants.

• Canada is already fucked up with all the liberals, they don't need more. I feel sorry for the good ones.

• Lmao Make Canada Great Again keep them damn American immigrants out

There's enough liberals in Canada, we need to take a few steps back. God help Canada under Treudeu

• It is funny how every 30 years, people tend to forget the hardships the previous generation went through. I think personally, that Hillary and Trump are the STRONGEST and BEST candidates that the US has had to date. They are the very embodiment of the respective parties beliefs.

was that a joke with hilary?

• Agreed. We've already got way too many Trudeau supporters.

• All the righties said the the same after both of Obamas elections. Sadly it was just bullshit.

• It's meant to be a joke.

• Not Canadian but good, we don't need those shits in the states anyway.

Yeah, honestly I used to be against capitalism because I thought it was a major contributing factor to issues the economy was having and is still having but as I get older I find that the more socialized a country is the more expensive life becomes and the greater the income inequality. I'd rather have anarchy that socialism. Let the strong survive and the legislation be relevant to today.

• I'm not Canadian