If your life was a video game and you got to decide which game you wanted it to be which one would you choose?

I was bored the other day and decided to make this meme.

if your life was a video game and you got to decide which game you wanted it to be which one would you choose?
in case you've never played this game this game is obviously about a ninja on a quest to save the world. anyways this game has three difficulty options and they are normal, hard and my favorite hero mode. I love playing this game on hero mode because you practically can never die if you play the game under this difficulty setting. you can get hit a million times but nevertheless your health will never go down all the way and you will always stay standing on your two feet. the only way you can die in this mode is if you jump off a cliff or fail to evade any of the bosses's critical attacks.

so I figured how fun and meaningful would by life be knowing that no matter what I go through in life I will always stand on my two feet and be bound to succeed at whatever it is that I chose to succeed at. but of course I'm pretty sure not everybody shares this mentality with me so what video game do you wish your life was based on?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I would want to be the guy from inFamous

• EvE Online. Immortal and sexy floating in a pod full of warm saline, flying spaceships around.

Or any sort of space game like that.