What do guys like girls? And what do girls like about guys?

I just want to know what guys find cute or like or cool about girls.

And to be fair What do girls like or find cute or cool about guys?

This might of been ask a lot but I just wanted to ask lol 👽👌

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of hard to say without writing a book. I like a girl with a good sense of humor, is intelligent, open to ideas, and nice. Those are the requirements. Everything else is optional. Shy girls are cute, because they kind of force me to be more assertive. But I also like extraverted, confident girls who help me push my boundaries. I like tall girls and short girls. I like all hair colors, and most hairstyles (though I think I prefer shorter hair). I like most body types besides fat (though it's not a deal breaker). Boob size doesn't matter, though I love perky breasts. Same with butts.

Being funny is a nice trait, but a good sense of humor is more important.

It might be faster to think of the things I look for as red flags:

-baby voices. High pitched is fine, but not baby voices.
    -signs of self harm. Although it's romantic to try to be the hero of a damaged girl, I doubt I'd be the one that "fixes" her. If she has serious mental or emotional issues, she needs professional help before getting into a relationship
    -pretending to be dumber or smarter than she really is
    -is afraid of men
    -wants to be "rescued" from some bad relationship (I'm happy to help, but not to make her my girlfriend)

If she has none of those issues, she's worth checking out.

What Guys Said 20

• Some things I find attractive:
    -Geeky (Superheros, gaming, anime, you name it)
    -Plays the same sport (Mine being volleyball, or at least willing to try any sport)
    Girls who sit on the sidelines when everyone else is active are kind of boring.
    -Great smile and good sense of humor (Can pull off dark humor when playing Cards against Humanity)
    -Kind heart/welcoming personality (Can get along with anyone, or be inclusive to everyone even if they are annoying or distant)
    -Singer (You don't have to be amazing, but if you can pull off soft tones and sing a lovesong you've got me)
    -PUNS or references (Or will laugh/play along with my horrendously HUMERUS ones)

• To me, you might as well ask "The meaning of life?" - In all honesty you could have 2 girls who score 8 on a looks rating and a 9 on personality scale but I will feel differently about both of them, attraction just sneaks up on me and it is probably a subconscious thing, often people are surprised by the type I am attracted to - In cold logic questions like this I describe certain types of girls I like but I often fall for very different public types (I clarify here because in private they are often more like my type maybe I have a very sensitive radar to what a person's inner personality is like). To answer your question, my type is a very real/genuine girl who is not afraid of deep thoughts or how other people will perceive them for having such deep thoughts.

• I like most everything about women. They're smart, they're charming, they're pretty, they're social, they take care of their appearance, they have small bone structures, they're soft, they smell nice, they're warm, they smile a lot. They have great personalities and they're funny. What's not to like about women... besides them being kind of crazy.

I don't know why girls like guys. Because sometimes we love them and girls like to be loved. We're protective and women appreciate that. They can depend on us. Men should be dependable. That's traditional male.

• I am often captivated by the little things. Y'know, like the way she talks, the way she fixes her hair, how she behaves when she's excited, when she wears my shirt, etc... These things get to me. : )

• The perfect girl for me is
    - Actively doing a sport (dance, fitness, basketball)
    - Not sensitive types (crying about everything, oh goddd...)
    - Is not afraid to share their opinion
    - Does not do drugs/ smoke
    - And the most important thing. SMILE! please! You girls look better when you smile :)

• There isn't just ONE thing TBH. For some it can be their smile, for others it can be the way they wrinkle their nose. It really just depends on the gal in my opinion

• I just want a girl that will make me feel like I'm the only man in the world.

It's tough to find that anymore; may be impossible. But I'm a play the long shot kind of guy. Big risk, big reward.

• Mindset, gesture (the way she moves), smell, femininity, etc. I'm just attracted to the overall nature of them.

• worryingly no girls have answered this?

• Puffy cheeks

• Voice

I hate deep and Male voices
    But listening to a woman's voice is soothing

• her mentality, i just like unique girls so-called "weird"

• Everything about the woman, from physical appearance and personality.

• I like big butt and bigger boobs. White skin, brown hair, green eyes. Healthy body (not too skinny ofc) avarage face. and also something like trustworthy, loyal etc.

• I like girls because I'm supposed to and it's natural.

• Clean fit attractive well educated with a good sense of humor white girls are the dream for me. It's also a plus if they nice ass and rack but not required

• smile
    i love girls that smile in any conditions

• Penises... bajitas... you know, the private parts?

• Depends on the person. I like lots of things most guys don't like in girls, and I don't like lots of things lots of guys like.

• How they smell

What Girls Said 0