Are you a private person?

Or more of an open book?

Updates:
1mo I'm a very private person, especially when it comes to my emotions and opinions on certain things. I don't trust people enough to be so open and when I did, it's always backfired in the past.

2|1
25|29

Most Helpful Guy

• "It's always backfired in the past"

That's how many women feel when it comes to love. If you never open your heart up and be vulnerable to someone else, you, in turn, will never have your heart touched. Yes, you could be injured all over again. But don't just to blurting your opinions out to everyone you meet, either.

Trust someone. Trust people. You are going to have to open up or you will die a very lonely person.

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Very Private to Some... Extent, @babeeeone.
    Whatever I Had Posted when I First Joined Gag, is What I had Wanted Many who I Allow to be "On" with Me, to See and Learn about me.
    I now have a Private Settings because I don't Trust everyone who Comes on Here, dear. Some Inappropriate guys Come On to me. I find them Rude and Crude. And I am Not the Only one, hun, Who has Experienced this.
    However, there is Another side to me Where I will Shut out those who I Don't know very well. And Only Offer anything else to Those who I do Trust. And to Be honest, they Mostly enjoy Asking for Advice or to Vent or Just anything of this Natural Nature, that they Care to Talk over with me.
    If I ever Do Feel it's Not "Working Out," I will "Move them out," Where I Would Feel it's a better Deal for Both of us. I have Always believed that with Anyone you Associate with on Gag or even Any other Social Media, Chemistry is Important for Friendship. Or at least a Simple relationship.
    Many times in the Past, Some who were very Special though, Trusted me Enough to Offer Email Exchanges to Stay in Touch. With so much Controversy on this Site, they Had Wanted to Make sure that if They would Go one Day from Gag, we could Still keep in touch.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Very private.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of open and private.

0|0
    0|0
  • Private but once I get to know someone I become more open

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an open book but I'm written in a forgotten language

2|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

That's poetic, ugh marry me

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm excited tooo, graduating and finding a dream girl. Don't let her go, man. why are you moving 5000 miles away?

• 1mo

@reixun I want to move to Washington State. I want to live near the rocky mountains. Haha! Hi @babeeeone. LoL.

• I'm mostly a private person but I'm an open book with a few people in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a private person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much an open book if people ask. But if nobody asks, I keep it to myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very private. I'll tell you anything I don't care about though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very private.

0|0
    0|0
  • provate af

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i read a book every week i go Theatre every week if i see goods film i try to go cinema i Love travelling and write poems

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a private person

0|0
    0|0
  • Very private
    i've tried being more open but
    not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on person but mostly open lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very private

0|0
    0|0
  • open book ;) i have nothing to hide

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Open I speak about anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Im an open book to certain person only

0|0
    0|0
  • Im very private but if i like you i will open up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more an open book. Il talk about anything. Family life im more private though

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on how well i know the person tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow who said I have a mother

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life and with people I'm fairly sure I can trust (like people I meet at a workshop or something), I'm usually quite open. But when it comes to strangers and the Internet, nup nup nup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Private. Except online and through texts

0|0
    0|0
  • In most situations, I keep to myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Bit of both

I'm very open with people I trust. If I don't trust someone or know them well, then I'm very superficial with them.

I'll gradually open up more over time , but become closed again if I feel my trust has been misplaced

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very private. In all aspects of it. To the point where I rarely post any pics on social media and I don't allow people to take photos of my little ones unless they understand they cannot post it anywhere. For relationships I'm similar to you; very guarded due to hurt I endured in my past.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a pretty private person; until you get to know me. and, even then, i still keep certain things to myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am private person because I don't trust anyone. It's sad but I don't have a choice

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a private person. I become an open book, once I get comfortable with you and start trusting you.
    Otherwise, I won't tell you anything about myself or my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • open book, definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I'm pretty open here about certain things I'm next to impossible to get close to. Irl I'm very very closed off especially about personal things

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Me too. I'm more willing to be open on here with people I don't know rather than those in person.

• I have always thought of myself as a very private person. Some of my friends say I'm pretty much an open book though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I'm a private person but if you're close to me then I'm an open book. 😂

But I'm nosy and love open book people like you can call me and talk to me about ur problems for hours girl I'm here for you lmaoooo I'm that down ass friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm one of the most nosy people you'll ever meet 😅. I love hearing what people have to say

• 1mo

Same here & the good thing is I'll take all your secrets with me to the grave. I don't spread ppls shit around so I'm trustworthy with all the good gossip. 😂

• 1mo

Yep, I love to know people's business but never in a malicious way, just for my own curiosity lol

• on this site? no. in real life? yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Private

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally private. Open with my close friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I'm pretty private.

0|1
    0|0
  • Open book mostly. One or two things im very private about irl but thats it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Private in real life, more open on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open book mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you could say I'm an open book... but some of the pages are stuck together

0|0
    0|0
  • Private except on gag where I manage to tell everyone my business lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only an open book to like two close friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Private

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself private but if we are close, I am open. I'm honest with everyone tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open book

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very private about myself, but once I know I can give you my trust I am very open

0|0
    0|0