How do you decide if clothing is worth the price tag?

1mo What is the price range you allow yourself to spend on a piece of clothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I check if the quality is good or if I'm only going to get a few uses out of it, I'll think of what other clothes I have that I can wear with it (if it has a lot of things that can be worn with it, that's good, but if there's only one specific outfit it can go for, why get it when something more versatile is an option?) and if I'll feel good in it. That's usually what I focus on. For general clothes, I probably won't pay more than like £15... For clothes for events like New Years or a wedding or something, I'll go up to £20.

Most Helpful Guy

• £ 300- £500 a suit I spend.

I have them a hand made.

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't had to do that yet because I use my dads credit card when buying clothes. But if I had to I guess I would see how cute I look in those clothes and weigh it against how much I earn.

• if it s a brand and I like it
    I ll buy it

• ıf it has good quality and the price isn't so much higher than similar products

So if its $100 shirt and other similar products are in the same range you buy it?

no ı can find cheaper with the same quality. Some products are excessively expensive just because of their brand

What Guys Said 2

• Me? Utility. You? Some arbitrary nonsense regarding society.

• Will I look swag af or not if yes then wurf