Irony?-The Press asking Ivanka Trump constantly about her Fathers attitudes towards women but rarely questioning Chelsea Clinton about her Fathers :)?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason they're not questioning you about yours or me about mine... or is your father running for president too? . doubtful!! Is his name Hillary Clinton? 👀

Gospel Truth, but I still find it funny

People separate the 2, from a certain point of view it makes sense, but from the other it just shows not all people are stupid enough to believe Clinton's presidency was uninfluenced by his wife. Also, since she didn't think his behaviour was enough for her to leave him, the public equates that with her being accepting of what he did, and we can't blame them really. She stayed married to one asshole but condemns the other... smh.

Most Helpful Guy

• To use the Clinton campaign argument, he is not on the ticket but to your point should they have asked Chelsea about her mother's attitude towards her father's accusers, probably for the sake of fairness they should have. I have never claimed otherwise as an anti Trump supporter but the mainstream does have a bias against Trump.

I do not view it as a bias against Trump, more Trump facilitating it

He needs to be viewed as the victim with all out to get him- very calculating

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• You don't understand irony. It would only be ironic if they were failing to question Chelsea about Hillary's (the candidate's) attitudes toward men (if there were an issue - which there is not)

I get off and immerse in irony, but in the case you are correct with my applicating skewed

You're absolutely right about Reagan, but Trump is his own man (such as he is at all). In fact, the only attractive thing about him is his independence. He could actually be a good president if his narcissism were more attuned to the adulation of the average American.

I think Politics in general has turned its back on the average citizen with it all about satisfying their financial backers and if they get in serving their financial lords. The average person is rendered irrelevant to a large degree

• it is somewhat hypocritical but i think it's important to remember that one father is on the ticket and one father is simply standing next to the person on the ticket.

• It's the biased media owned and paid for by Hillary what do you expect? they ask her so many questions because they are trying to pain Ivanka's family as sexist pigs so that women won't vote for them.

age old tactic.

• If it weren't for double standards the media wouldn't have any standards at all.

• Naw, he's not running, and when he was Chelsea was too young to ask that kind of question.

Plus Ivanka is more photogenic so it gets more viewers.

• Cause she's hot and they wanna get in her pants

• Considering he is going to court for a suit against him of Child Rape...

• But Bill Clinton is not running for president. That's the difference.

sure, but i find it funny

Well, I believe that Trump would be better options, but he has so many flaws. Big mouth, economical dilettante, etc etc.

I am a Bolshe and agree Trump is the lesser of two evils. He is just a puppett on strings, very like Reagen

• That isn't irony.

• Because Bill isn't the one in the presidential race. He doesn't matter

• Chelsea's father isn't running for president, nor has Chelsea taken the role the Ivanka has in their respective campaigns

true comment, but i still find it funny

It's not funny. It would just be illogical for the media to waste it's time interviewing Chelsea about something Bill did nearly 20 years ago when Hillary is the one running for president

As a rule- press is predominantly illogical :)