Guys, How important is a girls breast size to guys?

I always receive comments from guys telling me to get implants, even my Mom said something about it.

69

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate that this is such an important thing to men. (I'm not saying it's not at least a little bit important to me, but I wish it wasn't.)

Evolutionarily speaking, men tend to be drawn to larger breasts because it communicates fertility, a trait that is important to the survival of the human race, and is therefore desirable by men. A more fertile parter = better chance of having many children = male's genes being passed on to future generations.

Socially speaking, (in modern terms,) men's preference to larger breasts has become a trait of our gender that is no longer regarded as part of our evolutionary instincts, but as rude and insensitive. Fortunately, many men do not fall prey to this instinct, and actually prefer smaller breasts to larger ones.

If you feel self-concious about the size of your breasts, don't give into peer pressure and resort to cosmetic surgery. This will not only show that you care too much about what other people think of you, but many men regard such actions as a sign of a person that is non-genuine. There are plenty of men out there who will appreciate what you have to offer, and will pay little to no attention to the size of your breasts. Take it from me: In middle school, I had a crush on a girl for a whole year, and I never once noticed that she had barely any breasts at all. It's not as important as you might think it is.

What Guys Said 68

• when I was younger (early twenties to late twenties) I loved me some Itty bitty titties. I dated a few women that were very blessed in the breast dept. but I always went back to the smalls.

then I met a lady at about 34 years old and she had a set of DDs. fell head over heels for her and she took off to be a meth head 4 years later. now I am 43, and if I date a lady with smalls I always feel like something is missing.

the point I am making is that once a man (assuming) falls for you and truly loves you, whatever your cup size will be his preference for the rest of his days.

so don't sweat it. I am sure they are beautiful just the way that they are.

cheers

• A girls size is very important!!! But not. E she they need to get bigger. Bigorexia is a problem these days. Big isn't always better.

http://reaction.club/r/hqg-368.gif
    I wish
    &
    http://i.imgur.com/yNtvNIC.gif
    Size B/C is like perfect size!! My opinion! Everyone has there own choice.

• Size is important, but not everyone likes big. I don't. I like small. I won't ignore a woman who is overly large but I don't go after them either and they would have to work a lot harder to get my attention.

Keep what you have a find someone who is crazy about that.

• I really love smaller sized breasts. (I know a lot of girls don't believe that, but it's true.) Not that I don't love all breasts, 'cause I do. But the fact that a girl has smaller sized breasts doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I would want to be with her. It just doesn't matter. My fave porn actress (Eva Strauss) has A cup breasts.

• they have to be bigger than my future

• every guy is different so this comment is MOOT. i myself like a full C cup but i really only like perky titties!!! so soon as they start getting non teardrop shape i start loosing intrest real fast. eaveryone has their own taste though. so u should ONLY change urself if u want to. never change ur body with a knife for anyone else. u can work on weight or hair color as these are not permanent. but its hard to change something after u cut into ur body. what happens if something goes wrong? and u fuck up ur tits? and then they are worse? food for thought. u need to find a guy who likes ur boobs the way they are. there are plenty of people who love tiny titties. even when they make u look like a child... yaaa what ever i dont judge others.

anyway find a guy who likes u for ur boobs. i have no idea what they look like but somoene somewhere thinks they are awesome i promise.

• not very important as long as I'm not staring at a girl who has no breast at all and its just two nipples on a flat chest, personally I like a phat ass. Usually one comes with the other tho. Either way it plays out age will inevitably sit in and whatever physical attraction anybody has will all fade away once you start crossing the 50 year old mark. the point I'm making is this if you find someone who's only concerned about your physical appearance then keep lookin because that persons not the right one.

• i for one am not a fan of implants

i like breasts but the size isn't that important.

• Not that important. Cute face and a great personality tops everything else. My ex's breasts were large, to the point where she couldn't just walk into a department store and buy a bra. The girl I dated after her had small breasts - you could tell she was wearing a push-up at least one cup size larger just to make them look large.

• I say if you have small boobs and you love it then LOVE Them for what they are.
    There are plenty of guys who will tell you that they love small boobs. And they will love you more when you love them as they are too.

EVEN IF YOU ARE AN "A" CUP.

• Where's a facepalm emoji when ya need one? 😑

Stay natural, don't become another statistic of girls putting themselves in a character creation simulator to "look good" to a couple jackasses. You may not realize it now, but having natural breasts is something people are valuing less and that makes you more unique.

No guy that is genuinely attracted to you or see's you as more than a mere vessel for their sexual desires will care about your breast size. You want someone who cares about you, not your chest (or so I hope). I find it surprising your own mom suggested or alluded to the idea that you fabricate yourself.

• It really is different for every guy. Personally I prioritize shape over size. I like rounder fuller breasts. Size matters a little bit but I'd rather have a girl with perky round b cups than slightly saggy c cups. Firmness is also a factor. But really every guy has his own tastes and size is only one part of what a guy likes.

• I have to confess, that I'm not fancy for flat chested girl. But if she has breasts at least nr 2, I'm OK with it.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...600000578-280_468x784.jpg
    No for me
    But I know that some guys prefer small ones. Thousands people, thousands tastes.

• Implants will always look fake. For MOST guys, it's the shape that matters more than the size. Are they perky? Do the nipples look good? Are the areolas the right size? That kind of stuff is what matters to most of us.

• I prefer 'em small but as long as they're not so big they're difficult to conceal I don't really care. Beautiful feet are so much more important to me anyway.

• really... you need to meet different guys and get a new mom. plenty of men like little titties and im one of them. why would you even consider mutilating yourself by getting a boob job? they always look awful by the way.

• only important to superficial people, if you are happy with yourself that is all that matters, don't worry what others think

• they need to fit your body, that's all.

I rather take small, natural boobs over big fake ones. For me personally, fake boobs feel like a downgrade

don't get fake boobs just because other people tell you to do so. Ignore them and only do it if YOU, you alone feel the need for it to make yourself happy and not please other people.

• Actually very big boobs are a turn off for me... I prefer small boobs... Not flat chest but not too big either...

• Very much important I hate big and huge one's.
    I love small and tiny boobs myself so much more than the big and huge one's that just look wrong to me.

• Depends

• Well hell there should already something to grab on to... lol.

Maybe you don't have any Because of which people are telling you to get implants?

• I like smaller breasts so I guess it's still important to me, but in the opposite of what you're asking

• I'm a boob guy, so it matters somewhat more to me than others. I'd never throw a girl out of bed for not having them, but they're nice to have!

• Trust me i like a girl with all natural breast. People who tell you to get implants are just shallow minded people that you need stay away from them.

• if u have big boobs size it attracts more guys but there are many out there who love natural size instead of implants

• I believe that every man has a different opinion on this and some might believe in the sizes whereas some don't.
    Having a small breast is as equal as having a huge one for the males who come under the second category.
    So, I would say that it's your wish whether to worry about your breast size or not.

• Breast size is not important to me at all. In terms of actually caring about someone, I'd say most of my friends feel the same way.

• Not really a top priority criteria for any honest guy who actually found you attractive for who you really are. He will find you beautiful in every way. A guy telling you that you should get an implant, in order to be more attractive to him, is not the type of guys that you should be with. And a mom shouldn't be advising her own child to do implants.

• most of the time I say natural is best but if you have A's and ur basically flat it may make things better but it's up to you and prob not cheap to get.

• More from Guys
    38