Any other non Americans that can't wait for the election to be over so you can stop hearing about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm American, and this election is pissing me off more than it should. Not only because of the candidates, but the people who are voting for these candidates.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I love the fact that all this chatting about Trump finally stopped the jokes about Italy on Berlusconi.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. Fuck, I just want it to be over. BBC, CNN, Aljezeera and even my local news channel is showing that crap every single day.

• No actually I'd rather not see my neighbours be brought to their doom cause it'll likely affect my country.

• Well, I don't hear many news about the American elections, so that doesn't bother me.
    However, I'm curious to know what's going to be result. It's going to be interesting.

Glad to know Americas the next hot sitcom 😒

Of course it would affect other countries. The whole political race is nothing but a joke

@El_Muffidore I think you're right. This time, Americans don't have good candidates.

• No. I like hearing about what is going on.

What Guys Said 14

• It will certainly free up my day - It has got like a soap opera to me and nearly as addictive but honestly I will be glad when it is over hopefully with result I want.

• That's not going to happen for the next 3 months at least.

• I just want Trump to win already

• I'm American and I want it to be over so the news and tv places and websites can shut up about the two dill holes running for president, I could care less about scum bag trump and scumbag hilary

• it's just started to get interesting actually. Let's see if America will vote in a woman under investigation by the FBI or a an alleged rapist

• I'm American and I can't wait for it to be over

• Yea the sooner the FBI gets a move on it the sooner we can all move on

Why do you have an anonymous mask and yet support Drump? I've seen you another post favoring him

@El_Muffidore it's alright. You can judge if you want. Im Open to hearing your opinions on the topic? Why do you prefer one over the other?

In a sentence I choose Trump because he embodies the change America desperately needs, whether it's true or not, a candidate like this comes around once a century... we should take that chance. The second amendment was put in place for us to protect ourselves from the govt. Today they have far exceeded their grasp. We need someone in office to fight them from the inside

I like your open mindedness. I'm personally a Bernie Sanders guy. I could care less for $hillary. As for the second amendment I feel there needs to be some control on guns. Like selling them to people that have a mental history. Although I do stand with defending the second amendment as well. I'm sure that even if we were to only do background checks on people that buy guns I'm sure they'll get them through black market. It's more then cleaning the office the whole system needs to be cleaned out

• Nah, it's rather entertaining.

• Yes, getting reports from others that they're fed up.

• Yes... Just end it already

• I'm fucking American and I just want this shit to pass. (no pun intended)

• yup it's just bothering me

• Yep its prettt annoying now.

• Dude, I'm American and even I'm annoyed by it. Oh, and once it's over, people will complain about the election, saying it was "rigged"