Would you ever chose to have a baby grown in a lab to avoid going through pregnancy?

Baby-grown-in-Russia
Imagine this has been perfected and tested to be as safe or safer for the baby than normal pregnancy and its not particularly expensive (this is assuming it's real that is as i just stumbled on it online) but would you rather have a kid this way than go though pregnancy?
Or would you use it and grow a baby in a pod like superman was if you couldn't otherwise get pregnant or if it would be unsafe to do so normally?

1mo It turns out the russian lab grown baby was a fake story but maybe this will be a reality at some point.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would consider if I was rich because I can't be pregnant due to genetic mental illness that doesn't really interfere with my normal life when I take an antidepressant (not allowed during pregnancy).

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• That seems kind of weird.

Kid: Mommy where did I come from?

Mom: I paid 250,000 dollars to have to grown in a lab.

Kid: So.. you weren't even my mom?

Mom: That's right! Wait... what?

Kid: :'( I was a test tube baby.

Yeah, you see where the problem is with that? I rather go through the pregnancy than pay money to have people grow a baby for me.

• nope. my baby is growing in me

• I can't see how it would be better or healthier then growing inside another person the way nature intended. I would of course go through pregnancy. I like the idea of bonding with the baby before it's here and have it used to hearing our voices and feelings of presence... I can't see how a machine would be anywhere as good esp. with that type of stuff that I feel is important to the baby as well.

What Guys Said 2

• Russian baby making service? Yeah, there's no way something sketchy and unethical is going on behind the scenes there...

• I would rather have traditional conception, it is more fun.