What are your Halloween/Samhein plans?

My boyfriend and I are gonna chill at his house, eat candy and watch old horror movies.

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly nothing because my nephew was due a couple of weeks and really we're really just waiting on him to come he could come tomorrow he could come two days from now or he could come two weeks from now honestly we don't know we're just waiting on that. and my sister is not trick-or-treating this year really parents are just going to buy her candy and watch movies with her and that'll be it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• During the day I plan to:
    go to the library and get homework done
    Return books to the library
    edit my news article
    figure out how I'm going to cook the desserts that I decided on for Thanksgiving and try them out
    This year for Halloween I went as Wednesday Addams. It turned out way better than I thought so I may just dress as Wednesday when I run my errands.
    Halloween night
    I'll just watch American Horror Story

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 11

• Nothing... my date dumped me. I have 0 plans. He said he wants to watch tv together but fb chat while doing it so we can be scared together.
    Me
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...68826e4e9b.jpg
    media.tenor.co/.../raw
    and also me
    http://images.memes.com/meme/301807

2|0
    0|0
  • Tomorrow, we'll probably just watch whatever films are on TV but we're planning a sleepover at some point with a few friends and some pizza and a few more horror movies, just not sure when because of people going to work and uni and shit :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I just went to a Halloween party and got wasted. Tomorrow I'm going to help with another Halloween party then go home and chill with my boyfriend.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any plans on the actual day. I'll be at a late Halloween party this coming weekend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have work

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm taking our neighbours kids out trick or treating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to the second of three Halloween parties this week, love Halloween parties

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to a party

1|0
    0|0
  • ehh, handing out candy, eating Chinese food and watching Halloween movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to school, taking my niece to a Halloween party, and then going to my boyfriends house so we can take my niece and his little sister trick or treating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. :(

0|0
    0|0