Who else just want to start over and move somewhere they are actually loved?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please, no one is gonna love you at the new place. What if you're an axe murderer? People will keep their distance, so you gotta work to earn their love.

Since you're gonna have to work anyway why not just fix the current mess you're in?

Well at my house my mom yells at me for no reason she's is drinking a lot and she isn't even supporting me so I live on about $250 every two weeks and that pays for everything I need like water food clothes meds while the $500 she gets for having me goes towards her leaving to go hook up with guys

You could start saving up and get a part time job. Eventually as you get older make it a full time job and move out.

I o work and thats my whole check right there so I can't save

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it AT LEAST every five years. My parents always did it, and it is now ingrained in me. I did it this year. I'll move again in two years this time and again four years after that. It is nice to start over. Don't do it if you are looking for love though. You need to work on yourself where you are at for that. If you just like exploration and change, then do it.

What Guys Said 2

• I wish that were possible, that's all I need in life. I'd give up everything except for one thing (but I don't want to get personal)

• I do!

What Girls Said 1

• That's not gonna happen because less people love you the farther from home you go.

Hun did u just not read that she doesn't give a fuck about me open up ur eyes the world isn't full of nice people you get fucked over all the time so

Even if she treats you like shit, she still loves you (even if it's a little) more than people who've never even *met* you.